fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Share some luck?

Anyone have any of that luck thing they can share with me? In 2 leagues, gonna be 3-1 in 1 of them and 1-3 in the other. My losses?

Week 1, I lose because Aaron Rodgers 2 knees at the end of the game cost me a .1 loss. My opponent also had Kai Forbath who missed the XP but a offside penalty resulted in a rekick.
Week 2, I lose because on MNF OBJ goes off for 28.1 and Jamison Crowder catches a pass with 30 second left in garbage time to make me lose by 1.3
Week 3, I lose because of the Baker Mayfield INT on the 4th & Goal. He had the Rams defense. I lose by 1.7
Week 4, I lose because DeAndre Hopkins throws an INT, resulting in a 1.1 loss.

Man this is getting old. I'm 4.2 points from being undefeated in both leagues, and more importantly 1-3 in my big money league because of 2.9 points. If anyone wants to share any of their luck, i'll take all I can get.
12 team Half PPR, 1 year keeper after 3rd Round
QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 2,866
    edited September 2019
    My condolences. That's rough.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • In my main cookie league, I have...

David Johnson
    DeAndre Hopkins
    Julio Jones
    Amari Cooper
    Adam Thielen

...as my skill position players, and I’m 1-3 (with my only win being by 3.5 points to the worst team in the league)!

George Kittle and Will Dissly are my TE options and I lost Big Ben to injury.

I’m ready to quit fantasy football as well and just go back to watching Da Bears as a Bears fan instead of a fantasy player.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,983

Anyone have any of that luck thing they can share with me? In 2 leagues, gonna be 3-1 in 1 of them and 1-3 in the other. My losses?

Week 1, I lose because Aaron Rodgers 2 knees at the end of the game cost me a .1 loss. My opponent also had Kai Forbath who missed the XP but a offside penalty resulted in a rekick.
    Week 2, I lose because on MNF OBJ goes off for 28.1 and Jamison Crowder catches a pass with 30 second left in garbage time to make me lose by 1.3
    Week 3, I lose because of the Baker Mayfield INT on the 4th & Goal. He had the Rams defense. I lose by 1.7

Man this is getting old. I'm 4.2 points from being undefeated in both leagues, and more importantly 1-3 in my big money league because of 2.9 points. If anyone wants to share any of their luck, i'll take all I can get.

Man, I thought my season was rough
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Anyone have any of that luck thing they can share with me? In 2 leagues, gonna be 3-1 in 1 of them and 1-3 in the other. My losses?

Yikes!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • PAFASPAFAS Posts: 646
    I lost by .32 points. Had my kicker vs his kicker (Lutz 3 in the 1st half) last night and Dallas pooped the bed with fumbles. Had i played any defense (Miami included) aside from my Ravens Def (got -1 point this week) i would have won against him asthe first place team in my division. Instead I'm 2-2 on the fringe.
    #indavidmontgomerywetrust
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,106
    edited September 2019
    I have one league that appears to be cursed this season, starting 0-4. I've played the #1 scoring team 4 weeks straight..... aaaannnnnnddddd, I've been the #2 scoring team each week, so any other opponents and I'd be 4-0.

EDIT: I lead the league in "points for" but also lead in "points against".... FML
  • 3-1 in one of my leagues. But doing it with mirrors against teams that just happen to suck worse than mine

That roster has Zeke, Kamara, Dalvin Cook. Hopkins and Michael Thomas, BUT I am struggling for points and can never seem to start the streaking player with Godwin and AJ Brown blowing up on my bench yesterday.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz