fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Darnold Out Week 2

Coach Adam Gase confirmed that Sam Darnold (mono) won't suit up for the Jets' Monday night matchup against the Browns.

Gase added that Darnold could miss several weeks. The Jets will move forward with Trevor Siemian under center. It's far from an ideal offensive situation, particularly with Le'Veon Bell (sore shoulder) also banged up. Robby Anderson figures to be the biggest loser from Darnold's absence, as Siemian has made a habit of checking down throughout his career.
SleeperU Forum Moderator

Comments

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Superflex leagues add.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    And I just started Crowder in a league... time to make another adjustment. Might be time to activate Singletary off my taxi squad already
  • CoolHand said:

And I just started Crowder in a league... time to make another adjustment. Might be time to activate Singletary off my taxi squad already

I would start Singletary.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,188
    Darnold has Mono? Gees...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    WTCM said:

Darnold has Mono? Gees...

And he cant play because of MONO? wtf? softy
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,188
    I bet DeMaryius Thomas had Mono then was traded to the JEts lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • JasJas Posts: 67
    WTCM said:

I bet DeMaryius Thomas had Mono then was traded to the JEts lol

lol. Mono is very contagious and he shouldn’t be allowed near players or fans if he’s sneezing or coughing. He’s gonna be out 2-3 games
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,690
    💋 sounds to me he kiss the wrong person

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Once a person gets mono it’s stays in the body for life
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • This news is not what I wanted to hear as a L. Bell owner and R. Anderson a bench roll player for me.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 837
    How soon does AB find a way to work himself into this story.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,268
    tmoney said:

Nice
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • tmoney said:

TMZ is reporting that AB and Darnold were spotted together last weekend. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • tmoney said:

TMZ is reporting that AB and Darnold were spotted together last weekend. :tongue:
    Haha
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • JasJas Posts: 67
    They could have said he was just sick. HIPPA violation of PHI.