fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Dak Prescott a top 10 QB?

boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
He has done well with Amari Cooper since the acquisition! Full off season with Cooper should make it click even more. Signed Cobb and Witten is back. Second year man Michael Gallup is looking in sync with Dak on the deep ball. Add Pollard out the backfield. Excellent QB to select in all formats. I like em especially in 2 and 3 qb and superflex leagues.
In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~

Comments

• TBLTBL Posts: 831
    I think Dak is very underrated and top 10 is a definite possibility.
  • the_FULL_effectthe_FULL_effect Posts: 1,779
    I think it's risky to expect Amari to improve from season to season.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    He may be a top ten but towards the end of top 10.... I’d be more willing to say top 12/14
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,129
    First, I like Dak.
    Second, this isn't exactly a bold take.

Dak has been a top 10 QB 2x in 3 years. (I used a standard MFL dynasty league for scoring 4pts)
    2016 - 6th
    2017 -9th
    2018 - 15th (19 pts from 12th)

As @boyzball stated, good weapons plus more time for chemistry should equal a good year for Dak. In redraft, Dak is going really late.

• the_FULL_effectthe_FULL_effect Posts: 1,779
    Top 10 still means that he holds off Cam, Baker, Wentz, Lamar, and Kyler. Even Rivers, Brady, and Winston could easily get in there. I think the idea of a top 10 or 12 qb doesn't mean a lot this year.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,129

Top 10 still means that he holds off Cam, Baker, Wentz, Lamar, and Kyler. Even Rivers, Brady, and Winston could easily get in there. I think the idea of a top 10 or 12 qb doesn't mean a lot this year.

I think it's true there are quite a few QB's who will be vying for the 8-12 range.

• G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,910
    Difference after the top 3 or 4 QBs is minimal.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    He is a must start. Dak Prescott is looking like a top 5 QB right now!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    boyzball said:

Credit should go to Kellen Moore for the improvement.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

boyzball said:

Credit should go to Kellen Moore for the improvement.
    Agree. Giants defense is horrible though and most Daks throws no one was even close to covering his targets. Any of us could have play called that game.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.