fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Waiver wire for Week 2

Why is there no tab for this? Is it too early most times to post suggestions?
Disfunctional Maniac

Comments

• ScorpScorp Posts: 376
    Now do I want John Ross with A.J. Green out, or Malcolm Brown? Due to the fact that Dalton looked pretty good last week, I think I want Ross, especially when you consider the Ravens QB to be a running QB and the injury to Mixon. What yall think.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    I really think they'll both be bad azz.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,913
    Concern is AJ Green will come back and siphon targets. Not sure when that will be.
    key word, not sure when that will be. You know I had high hopes on this past WR1 falling into the TE 3 range. But now I realize, it was only fools gold. The Bengals did it to me before with Rudi Johnson.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    It makes it even more sweeter now that the Steelers got rid of A.Brown and L.Bell. I mean, it's like the movie Tremors where they're simply giving up. Did Cleveland, really frighten them that bad?
    Disfunctional Maniac
    It's just one game, but these young punk kids with money have a hell of a lot to learn.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    Nobody has trusted Dalton, in several years.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    edited September 10
    I think I'll take a chance on Ross over the Ravens rookie, I really do. Not that a WR is needed as there are so many week 1 waivers to choose from, but injuries make the difference.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,188
    Ross to me, is a one week fad. Then Boyd kicks in this week, before you know it Green returns and we forgot about Ross, again
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited September 10
    I just dont trust Baltimore, or the Patriots to give me consistent stats. FFPPG is what we are all trying to establish. Fantasy Football Points Per Game.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    edited September 10
    I don't know boss, Arizona had a third stringer John Brown that ended up in buffalo out of nowhere. The guys stats, sort of remind me of Nate Burleson, really.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,401
    edited September 10
    May drop Henderson for Mclaurin, just lost Hill and have Robby Anderson and keesean Johnson as my backups
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
    keep henderson, just in case, anderson is good, but mclaurin is better than both
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 2,034
    WTCM said:

Ross to me, is a one week fad. Then Boyd kicks in this week, before you know it Green returns and we forgot about Ross, again

A friend of mine is a HUGE Bengals fan, he said the reason Ross never got good playing time before was because Marvin Lewis hated the guy and hated they wasted a #9 pick on him. When Zac Taylor new head coach came in he asked around what the deal was with John Ross. All the players said hes a great player but the coach didn't like him.
    edited September 10
    insider........ all my advice comes from being drunk off my ass after not watching any of the games. It's called instinctual stupidity, go with your gut.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    edited September 10
    still think i'm going to go with ross over brown, but there are so many more opportunities to be had, all its gonna cost you is a waiver wire spot.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 837
    lukeb5301 said:

WTCM said:

A friend of mine is a HUGE Bengals fan, he said the reason Ross never got good playing time before was because Marvin Lewis hated the guy and hated they wasted a #9 pick on him. When Zac Taylor new head coach came in he asked around what the deal was with John Ross. All the players said hes a great player but the coach didn't like him.
    The target volume to me suggests this isn’t a one week deal. I’m also concerned that Green’s foot injury will linger longer than most would like.
    I really thought green was a value in the early 5th. I have to agree with the money. Ross will be the real deal this year. Afterall, we're only talking redraft in this segment.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • Henderson isn't going anywhere........fantasy gold
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224

Henderson isn't going anywhere........fantasy gold

And that gold is covered up and can't be found at this time > Malcolm Brown.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • TE Darren Waller. If you need a TE and he is available in your league grab him up. He played 100% of snaps and has earned Carr and Grudens trust. Top 5 upside
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • Missed out on the TE....next
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • footballjunkiefootballjunkie Posts: 100
    edited September 11
    REDRAFT: dropped Hendy for Hockenson! I'm happy with that. I do like Hendy but don;t see it happening this year for him... plus I need WR/TE help.

• REDRAFT: dropped Hendy for Hockenson! I'm happy with that. I do like Hendy but don;t see it happening this year for him... plus I need WR/TE help.

Hockenson is great pick up.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224

REDRAFT: dropped Hendy for Hockenson! I'm happy with that. I do like Hendy but don;t see it happening this year for him... plus I need WR/TE help.

Hockenson is great pick up.
    He could win a league.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~