fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Kenny Stills new # 2 in Houston

boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
He is going to increased snaps. With Keke always hurt and Fuller idk. Scored a td and barely practiced. The new # 2 receiver in Houston. I think he scores again this week.
In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~

Comments

• I think you're right. Unfortunately, for the 2nd year in a row - I was really high on Fuller. Ugh!

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    I'm grabbing this guy in all leagues.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 835
    As a Fuller owner I don’t like this. I thought I had 4 more weeks until he got injured.
  • boyzball said:

Who do you like better Amendola or Stills?
    12 Team Dynasty (Standard PPR Scoring)
    QB - Rodgers, Allen, Dalton
    RB - Kamara, Montgomery, Cohen, Howard, McCoy, Bernard, M. Davis
    WR - Hopkins, Smith-Schuster, Kirk, Gallup, Tate, T. Williams, D. Robinson
    TE - J. Graham, Fant, Witten
    K - Tucker
    D/ST - Vikings
    DL - Lawrence
    LB - R. Smith
    DB - J. Adams
    Taxi Squad - Singletary, Love, M. Brown, Bosa, Goedert (2nd Yr)
    2020 Rookie Picks - 1, 2, 2, 3, 4
  • What’s wrong with Fuller?
  • boyzball said:

Dola is going to get a lot of targets but probably won't score much unless he breaks one. Stills will get fewer targets than Dola but has a better chance of scoring. Pretty close IMO.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • What’s wrong with Fuller?

Oft injured and one dimensional.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,864

boyzball said:

Stills
  • boyzball said:

Stills
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,129

What’s wrong with Fuller?

Absolutely nothing. He is the WR2 and will remain so until/if he becomes injured.

• Fuller WR2 on Texans. Haven't seen anything from coaches to suggest otherwise.
  • That’s what I’m saying. Thought I missed something. You guys need to slow your roll sometimes.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224

boyzball said:

Dola is going to get a lot of targets but probably won't score much unless he breaks one. Stills will get fewer targets than Dola but has a better chance of scoring. Pretty close IMO.
    I actually like both of these guys. Dola got like 12 targets, im chasing it.