fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Rodgers vs Jackson

So i'm currently undecided on what to do this week at the QB position. SleeperU rankings seem high on Rodgers vs Minnesota while other sites seem high on Jackson over Rodgers. So i pose the question, which would you start this week and why?
12 team Half PPR, 1 year keeper after 3rd Round
QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K

Comments

• Jackson
  • Jackson
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 2,032
    Jackson

Arizona sucks
  • Wow. Lamar is my starting QB (Cam Newton been on my bench to start the season). The fact that we’re even having this discussion means Lamar is definitely a top 10, hell depending on who you ask maybe even top 6, fantasy QB. Feel very confident leaving him in as my starting QB rest of the season.
  • @HellAtlantic Since 2000, any QB who has averaged 5 fantasy points with his legs while ranking inside the Top 20 in passing have all finished the season as a Top 10 QB. McNabb, Culpepper, Vick, Newton, Watson, Garcia. Even if you're a bottom 10 passer as long as you're QB can still average 5 fantasy points per game rushing, a Top 10 season is doable. RGIII, Wilson, Slash, Young. So that's a long winded answer to say you're Jackson comments are not out of the realm of possibilities.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Both are starts this week, I go Jackson
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~