fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

I traded OBJ for JUJU

We do dynasty... I hope i dont regret this trade but i love fact Juju has zero injury history
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,579

We do dynasty... I hope i dont regret this trade but i love fact Juju has zero injury history

Great if he gets injured at all I know who to blame! Jinx
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • I wouldn’t go by his zero injury history. It’s football - they all get injured eventually.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    Juju is going off this week 2.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 8,360
    edited September 11

• We still don't know if Juju has what it takes to be the top WR on a team... could and prob will be faced off with opposing defenses top CB, double team, etc. We know OBJ can be that guy; has been there and done that. Plus, OBJ should have Mayfield for several years... don't know who will be tossing the rock to Juju after this year and beyond.

I like Juju, he was a league winner for me last year behind Julio and Tyreek. This year I held the 1.12 and 2.1... picked Julio and OBJ over Juju for the reasons I mentioned above.
  • We still don't know if Juju has what it takes to be the top WR on a team... could and prob will be faced off with opposing defenses top CB, double team, etc. We know OBJ can be that guy; has been there and done that. Plus, OBJ should have Mayfield for several years... don't know who will be tossing the rock to Juju after this year and beyond.

I like Juju, he was a league winner for me last year behind Julio and Tyreek. This year I held the 1.12 and 2.1... picked Julio and OBJ over Juju for the reasons I mentioned above.

This

Risk im willing to take cleary as i made the trade. Im loaded with MaHomes, Barkley, Bell, Hopkins, Juju, Diggs, Waller, Zuerlin, *stream Defenses but i have Saints, Broncos atm. If it works out I got younger at WR as we keep a starting lineup from year to year. As an OBJ owner for past 3 years and dealing with him. I just wanted off my team tbh.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • OBJ side...
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday