fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Pumping the breaks on Hollywood Brown

2»

Comments

• ScorpScorp Posts: 375
    edited September 16
    He went late 2nd round ADP on his draft year Hell, but if you knew the size of this man's hands and f****** hard on nature, you'd have drafted him at 1.01. Beckham is the best that's ever been.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    That's right, I'm calling bec over brown and hulio and hopkins..... beck is the best thats ever been, over moss and dion sanders.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    edited September 10
    pretty sad that he had to go to cleveland to try and prove it
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • Not as big a fan of Cougar... but not bad... keep 'em coming!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Carr, Stafford/ RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, Boyd, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Gronk
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,807
    I’m starting to think 354 posts today
    edited September 11
    I really do believe in this brother, as long as he doesn't get money and p**** on his brain!
    Disfunctional Maniac
    body
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • G_Men said:

lol

• G_Men said:

——————————-
    👍
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885
    edited September 11
    Scorp said:

I really do believe in this brother, as long as he doesn't get money and p**** on his brain!

Can we get a mod to edit this? @Whos_Ur_Doggie @rabidbucfan @swampies
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Scorp said:

Can we get a mod to edit this? @Whos_Ur_Doggie @rabidbucfan @swampies
    Done
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 816
    Nice stat line for Brown again, but he only played 63% of the offensive snaps. Once this guy is fully healthy he’s going to be a monster.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,054
    edited September 16
    Scorp said:

He went late 2nd round ADP on his draft year Hell, but if you knew the size of this man's hands and f****** hard on nature, you'd have drafted him at 1.01. Beckham is the best that's ever been.

JERRY RICE
    edited September 16
    Scorp said:

Scorp said:

JERRY RICE
    Mod... @Whos_Ur_Doggie or @rabidbucfan or @swampies
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Fixed
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,439
    @WTCM didn’t you used to have that ability? Why not just ask for it back?
    CoolHand said:

@WTCM didn’t you used to have that ability? Why not just ask for it back?

Nah.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    tmoney said:

Nice stat line for Brown again, but he only played 63% of the offensive snaps. Once this guy is fully healthy he’s going to be a monster.

He is healthy but he is just like AB, doing bs because he is sooo good. They are letting him do it.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,972
    Again, nothing against Hollywood or Lamar... But they've played the worst defense seen in the history of the NFL and Arizona who is also garbage and I believe down top 2 CBs.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    lukeb5301 said:

Again, nothing against Hollywood or Lamar... But they've played the worst defense seen in the history of the NFL and Arizona who is also garbage and I believe down top 2 CBs.

Tru but Lamar's performance is not fluky either.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • lukeb5301 said:

Since taking over in week 11 last year, Jackson avg'd 18.6 points a game(not including two game this year). Most was based on him running... Now he can pass and in year two with Snead and Andrews and now has a speedy guy in Brown to stretch the field... sky's the limit.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,439
    edited September 17
    He’s apparently been named in AB’s case.... not being charged but named as being present during one of the assaults
  • AkaliWarriorAkaliWarrior Posts: 15
    I don't believe a word she says. Whatever happened was consensual. #shakedown