fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Devin Singletary feature back

boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
Lets go!!! I luv this news. Got many shares of this guy! Picked up in 2 other leagues as free agents. Possible league winner.

The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia expects Devin Singletary to open the season as the Bills' feature back.
With LeSean McCoy gone, Singletary is in line for a big Week 1 role. He'll likely be in a timeshare with Frank Gore, but Singletary stands to benefit the most from McCoy's release. Singletary had a quiet preseason, rushing for just 42 yards (3.5 YPC) and a touchdown. The Bills obviously saw enough to move on from the centerpiece of their offense the last four years. Singletary is in the RB3 mix and should jump into the top half of rookie-only drafts. He's the favorite to lead Buffalo in carries.
In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~

Comments

• e23e23 Posts: 10
    Changes rookie drafts. Where does he fall in rookie drafts for you?
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,340
    e23 said:

Changes rookie drafts. Where does he fall in rookie drafts for you?

How many dynasty leagues run rookie drafts this late???
    I have a rookie/fa draft tomorrow night. We always draft the week before the season. Have the 1.2. Curious how he ranks compared to the other rookie rbs
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 858
    Probably 4th in the rankings. He had a horrible combine and I think averaged 3 ypc - he has value only because of opportunity not ability. Sometimes that’s all it takes, until the better talent comes along and suddenly Devin won’t look as enticing. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.
    Interesting. Ive heard the word elusive runner when describing him. Watching highlights he looks the part. Maybe im just buying the hype but been high on him for sometime. Curious how a guy like henderson could be considered a sleeper and future breakout by most bc of gurley concerns but Singletary who now has a clear path to start would be considered lower than ranked than him. Not disagreeing with you, just trying to get others feeling so i can get a better handle on value
  • e23 said:

Interesting. Ive heard the word elusive runner when describing him. Watching highlights he looks the part. Maybe im just buying the hype but been high on him for sometime. Curious how a guy like henderson could be considered a sleeper and future breakout by most bc of gurley concerns but Singletary who now has a clear path to start would be considered lower than ranked than him. Not disagreeing with you, just trying to get others feeling so i can get a better handle on value

I agree with this

• BDOBDO Posts: 92
    I took him at 1.10 two weeks ago. And I would easily take him as soon as Monty, Jacobs And Hendy Are Off the board.
  • cablejackscablejacks Posts: 486
    edited August 31
    12 team non ppr ..Kamara & Monty are my starters have Devin Singletary rostered along with D Thompson,D Henderson & J Hill...need 1 or 2 of these RB's to get serious PT and it will allow me to improve my team
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    Smallest guy on the roster making the largest impact as a rookie.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,387
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 375
    edited September 10
    My comment from my rookie draft after being warned by Smitty! "What a homer pick, but if the Bills are good at anything, it's their defensive backs." (Helps Keep the Bills on offense)"McCoy and Gore are on their last limbs, and I'll trust Smitty to call the next Micheal Turner." Was really pissed to miss out on a very much needed LB pick in either Devin White or Devin Bush, but ty for letting him fall to me, although, the Bills are the Bills, and this pick will take another year or two to pan out. The release of McCoy is a very nice touch to how promising the kid is. Guess I got the 3rd best Devin.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • I'd select him no lower than 1.03 in rookie drafts that were before the start of week 1.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    He gets the Giants this week.