fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

I would love to consider myself a Smitty...

this smitty guy knows a RB when he sees one, I don't know how, but he sees something in them. I would love to consider myself somewhat of a WR extemest. After alll, fantasy football Xtreme is what turned me on to his site to begin with. I'm always full of shit with my calls like Mike Wallace and Beckham and hind sight is always 20/20. It's easy for me to call out Brown after his week 1 debut. Even that redskin rookie WR. We all know what the Baldwin departure meant for the future, but Lockett, is just too friggen good. I think this KC Hardeman will make his self known very shortly, and is worthy of a pick higher than the first round pick the Colts took a few years ago in Dorsett... Often times its the name like Thomas, Devin, or Mike that get you the player you want in dynasty.
Disfunctional Maniac

Comments

• ScorpScorp Posts: 375
    I guess I forgot about the name Williams, there is one on the wire that you're gonna wanna grab.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • PAFASPAFAS Posts: 603
    edited September 10
    Williams could have had two td's but one was broken up when he hit the ground hard. If i had room i would grab him because he and Rosen had a special connection in preseason and it's a matter of time before he takes over. Great stash imo and you prob won't have to waste wire rotation and get him free.
    #indavidmontgomerywetrust
    There have been so many William greats, yall have no idea.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    My first thought was Ricky Williams, and nobody was really impressed with him. Well I was impressed that he stuck around longer than a rookie.
    Disfunctional Maniac