Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

🔊Welcome to SleeperU, everyone!🔊

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,272
    edited August 2019
    BDO said:

Hola and
    Geaux Get Some !

Welcome man! Are you the ‘old’ bddavidson from xtreme? @BDO
  • BDOBDO Posts: 131
    Oddly enough, I was an xtremer
    But pretty sure I was BDO there as well
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,898
    BDO said:

I remember you bro. How did you find us again?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Simple......Just Googled Smitty Fantasy Football
    Sleeper U Was The First Thing That Pulled Up
    👊
    Had to take a few years off from Fantasy Football (or a few more than a few)
    But I Eased back in last season by taking over an awful Dynasty Team.
    And just been having the greatest time getting back in to the swing of things.

And Just Like Years Ago, I Still Appreciate Smitty’s Bold Approach To Making His Picks.
    Right Or Wrong....
    The Bastard Slaps His Nuts On The Table And Says, “Here It is”

As A Marine.....I Freakin LOVE That Approach With Everything
    👊
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,898
    BDO said:

And Just Like Years Ago, I Still Appreciate Smitty’s Bold Approach To Making His Picks.
    Right Or Wrong....

👊

Attaboy. See you during the Live Stream tomorrow! 2pm EST, don't miss it... links all over the place for my Youtube show. I go 24 hours straight.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • BDO said:

Right Or Wrong....

👊

I love it! Welcome back!

• IcemanIceman Posts: 6,068
    Great you are here @BDO .... and THANK YOU for your service!!!
    edited August 2019
    Thanks Iceman !

My Service Was An Absolute Pleasure Sir
    👊
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,165
    Iceman said:

Great you are here @BDO .... and THANK YOU for your service!!!

Gees man how did I miss this, Thank you kindly for your service. Even as a Canadian, we value it.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Thanks WTCM
    👊
  • BDO said:

Happy you found SleeperU @BDO!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

BDO said:

Happy you found SleeperU @BDO!
    Thanks
  • BDO said:

I also remember you. Welcome back!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,239

New here. Looks like a solid site. Not exactly sure how I found it today, but been trolling the forums and decided to create an account. Just wanted to say hi.

Welcome @AkaliWarrior I did the same many many years ago looking for a site like this one! You word “solid” is very on point with SleeperU. You have the best guys giving their opinions on what’s on your mind at the time. We are a family built around a few country’s so take things for what they are options nothing more! We want everyone to do well in their own leagues! We also challenged ourselves by playing each other sometimes knowing the same things about players. So we create new dynasty leagues all the time which time to time is always a opening if your up to the challenge. After being in the forum for awhile you’ll see the different personalities here! Many are very passionate about fantasy football many love to make others laugh many just care about the issues on hand either way Welcome!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,068
    @AkaliWarrior, welcome aboard, glad you have jumped in..... =)
  • Iceman said:

@AkaliWarrior, welcome aboard, glad you have jumped in..... =)

DITTO!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
  • Welcome @AkaliWarrior!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Welcome to our site @AkaliWarrior! Watch out for the Canadian guy on this site. I hear he's a real prick.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,649
    Bragging?

Bragging?

Just quoting the wife.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,649
    Just don't quote the neighbor.

🤣🤣

I think this might actually be a fake person... we’ve never see proof, just words 😉
    CoolHand said:

🤣🤣

I think this might actually be a fake person... we’ve never see proof, just words 😉
    My attempts to take a pic of a married woman when my wife is always lurking aren't easy or often. And since the birth of her second child, she no longer goes to the gym it appears.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

CoolHand said:

🤣🤣

My attempts to take a pic of a married woman when my wife is always lurking aren't easy or often. And since the birth of her second child, she no longer goes to the gym it appears.
    No worries bud... completely understand. Just bustin chops 😁
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,239
    WTCM said:

CoolHand said:

🤣🤣

So now your a critic lol
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

WTCM said:

CoolHand said:

🤣🤣

So now your a critic lol
    You're acting as if he never was, lol.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,752
    Remember this is the welcome post. ...... The we've been around awhile post is down the aisle.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Welcome! @AkaliWarrior
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the Sleeper U Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Remember this is the welcome post. ...... The we've been around awhile post is down the aisle.

Is that one named TEST POST?