fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Dumping AB

Our rookie draft is coming up. Should I try and dump AB for a pick or is he just a hold and hope he can regain some value? What is the least return you would take at this point?

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,950
    this is tough @Towman27
    He is literally f'd up from the bottom of of feet to the top of his head.
    You stand the chance of getting little to no return if you try to dump him now. You almost have to hold for now to see what transpires.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 731
    I agree with holding AB. His value is at its lowest.
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,899
    The dude is messed up but yes not sitting out and losing 30mil
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 407
    Owners are trying to trade Brown, offers to me but im keeping zero shares of AB.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 77
    AB is a hold
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 731
    edited August 11
    You won’t be able to get him as cheap as you can now. You could probably get him for a 2nd round rookie pick and a WR outside the top 30. He’s not gonna retire. He’s Santa Claus right now, giving all the boys and girls of fantasy football a tremendous buy low opportunity.
  • You won’t be able to get him as cheap as you can now. You could probably get him for a 2nd round rookie pick and a WR outside the top 30. He’s not gonna retire. He’s Santa Claus right now, giving all the boys and girls of fantasy football a tremendous buy low opportunity.

This right here. Buy low, buy low, buy buy buy!!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,499
    edited August 11
    I truly believe the news is reaching for straws and blowing this out of proportion, they’ll write anything to get our attention. It’s a hold and is it possible they are doing this just so you’ll watch HBO ?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,584
    Yeah I’m not so sure.. did you watch his interview? Something seems off, besides what he looks like
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,499
    G_Men said:

Yeah I’m not so sure.. did you watch his interview? Something seems off, besides what he looks like

Dennis Rodman had his look too lol
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,476
    Tough to move him unless u think he simply doesn't play.... He would stand to lose a ton of money so I put it at 0% he doesn't play... Trade him after week one.... Much better return
  • The buy low window is officially coming to a close.
  • the_FULL_effectthe_FULL_effect Posts: 1,611
    I was never concerned about him retiring over a helmet. I still am waiting on the edge of my feet to hear a time table on his frost bite though.
    Back in Raiders camp ya'll! AB is just getting started.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
    AB is back in camp. Just accepted Theilen for AB trade.
  • Towman27Towman27 Posts: 219
    Did you get AB?
    Acquired AB this morning!
  • boyzball said:

Acquired AB this morning!

What was the final trade?

Theilen for AB.
  • boyzball said:

Theilen for AB.

I love the move for you. Good trade.
  • Nice!