fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

7th pick in redraft (12 team)

PAFASPAFAS Posts: 603
edited August 13 in Redraft Only
Just got our draft position and I got 7 (12 team). Of all spots this is probably my least favorite. No bell cow and Kelce will most like be gone on the way back around. DO i dare take him in the first ??? Do i even need him (I think he's a league changer specially w bonus yards like we have) ? Anyone else worked on a draft from this position that they have liked ?
#indavidmontgomerywetrust

Comments

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,590
    that's a great position. you won't feel the need to reach for any player. what's wrong with owning hopkins or adams? tyreek hill? if it was me i couldn't resist taking chubb there. take kittle on the way back if you need to take a te early.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,193
    do a few mocks and see what you can figure out. It's not a horrible spot but really need to see how the draft comes to you.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,108
    DAX said:

that's a great position. you won't feel the need to reach for any player. what's wrong with owning hopkins or adams? tyreek hill? if it was me i couldn't resist taking chubb there. take kittle on the way back if you need to take a te early.

I like this thought. Hopkins/Adams make a great start

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,800
    I have the #8. Probably will take Hopkins/Adams there, but since it's a two TE league might go Kelce. Hard to pass on two stud WR though, when we can start 4-5.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • PAFASPAFAS Posts: 603
    Done a couple and so far it's a mixed bag. I think i was mainly pissed i wasnt getting one of those work horse backs. Hard to pass on those top Wr's but not mad at starting like this either

CHubb, Dalvin Cook, D. Freeman, Chris Carson, Lockett, Drake, AJ Green, DeDe Westbrook, Penny, Curtis Samuel....
    #indavidmontgomerywetrust
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,590
    what does it look like when you take hopkins or adams?
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,800
    DAX said:

what does it look like when you take hopkins or adams?

Smitty JUST posted up about that in his recent article. I also posted up a MOCK draft I did in a 2 qb / 2 te league.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,193
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U