fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Which side of blockbuster?

Non PPR keeper league.

Kamara/Cooks or DJ/Tyreke?
12 Team Non-ppr keeper league( 8 off + 3 Def).  Can keep 3 rbs but one must be rookie. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DL, LB, DB.
Wentz
Gurley, Kamara
Beckham, Hilton , Cooks, Robby Anderson
Ertz,
2019 picks: 1.01, 1.02, 2.10 , 4.02, 2 5ths

Comments

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,757
    I like DJ/Hill in non-ppr.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,193
    Non PPR DJ/Hill
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • chrisrezchrisrez Posts: 198
    We have bonus tds in our league so a receiving td by rb is worth 9 and rushing td by wr/te/qb is worth 9.
    12 Team Non-ppr keeper league( 8 off + 3 Def).  Can keep 3 rbs but one must be rookie. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DL, LB, DB.
    Wentz
    Gurley, Kamara
    Beckham, Hilton , Cooks, Robby Anderson
    Ertz,
    2019 picks: 1.01, 1.02, 2.10 , 4.02, 2 5ths
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 938
    DJ/Hill
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • DJ & Tyreek, please.

• RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 317
    DJ and Hill
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,865
    Kamara and Cooks.

DJ already seems old and past his prime to me lol.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Kamara and Cooks.

DJ already seems old and past his prime to me lol.

Time will tell........
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    DJ is 27 with only one elite season in his career. This is the year he proves his worth.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,788
    edited August 14
    WTCM said:

DJ is 27 with only one elite season in his career. This is the year he proves his worth.

Agree here.. top 5 RB coming up. I see a volume path for him to pass McCaffrey for the year. I’ll take the heat for that.

DJ side for me
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 474
    Kamara & Cooks for me and I don’t think it’s that close in a dynasty. Kamara should have multiple good years left. DJ may have a good year this year, but I think he is past his prime. DJ turns 28 in December, which is old for a rb. Give me the younger guys who have proven elite.

Kamara & Cooks for me and I don’t think it’s that close in a dynasty. Kamara should have multiple good years left. DJ may have a good year this year, but I think he is past his prime. DJ turns 28 in December, which is old for a rb. Give me the younger guys who have proven elite.

I'll give you Kamara as being elite but Cooks is far form elite.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Cooks has been the epitome of consistency though. You can't say that about DJ.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 474
    Cooks is a virtual lock for 1000 yds every year. Maybe he’s a tier below the elite, but he’s a borderline WR1 in 12 team leagues. Clearly Hill is better, but I just don’t think the difference makes up for the gap between Kamara and DJ