fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Dynasty startup trade offer

I drew the #1 spot. He has the #7 spot. I got offered his 2,3,4 rounders for my 1,5,6 rounders

Thoughts?

12 team Full point PPR

Comments

• bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 190
    I would pass. Saquan Barkley is 1.01 in dynasty leagues. His dynasty value is through the roof.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,821

I would pass. Saquan Barkley is 1.01 in dynasty leagues. His dynasty value is through the roof.

Agree. I like the #1. At #7 you'll miss most of the top RBs. Coming back you should get some decent WRs. I'd go RB/WR/WR probably. Or RB/WR/RB is a stud is there. Though Kelce is always tempting.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,227
    keep what you got.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 146
    ok So question 2........ Is Two 1st, Two 5th and Two 6th better than Two 2,3,4 th rounders?
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,227
    Rmadrid86 said:

ok So question 2........ Is Two 1st, Two 5th and Two 6th better than Two 2,3,4 th rounders?

If I'm reading this right the trade would be
    your 1.01, 5.01, 6.12 for his 2.06,3.07, 4.06

leaving you with
    2.06, 2.12, 3.01, 3.07, 4.06, 4.12

He gets
    1.01, 1.07, 5.01, 5.07, 6.06, 6.12

falling out that far out of the first is never a good thing imo. He'd be happy and try to move all those other picks to get back into the 4th maybe even the 3rd.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 190
    edited August 11
    It's all relative. But in your situation, would you trade Barkley, Thielen, and Royce Freeman for Jacobs, Kerryon Johnson and Kupp or Evans, DJ Moore and Michel. Grab Barkley with the 1.01 and dominate your league for many years.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,059
    Stand pat.
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 146
    Nice thanks guys
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,497
    counter, ask for his 1st, 2nd, 4th for you 1st, 5th, 6th - moving back 6 spots and gaining another 2nd.... I wouldn't be upset moving from Barkley to DHop or Devante Adams and gaining the 2.06 and 4.07 over 5.01 and 6.12

moving up from Stephon Diggs to Nick Chubb or Kittle - and moving up from Tyler Lockett to Miles Sanders....

Saquon, Diggs, Lockett OR Devante Adams, Kittle, Miles Sanders? Close

But you can't give 1.1 and not get his 1st and move up twice elsewhere