fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Trade offer

I’ve been trying to get Kittle in my 2qb ppr league . Other owner is offering Kittle and devonta Freeman for DJ. Would you make the trade?

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,227
    Not a bad offer if you believe in Kittle. I'm expecting a big year for DJ in that new offense though. Today I'd take it. Tomorrow who knows.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,817
    Tough one.. Kittle is a nice grab.. and Freeman could be in for a big year, or his career could be over before the year ends.

The excitement of new offense and Murray makes me think DJ will be a solid RB1 for next couple years. So I think I stay put unless you get more.
  • TBLTBL Posts: 821
    I would need to see your roster, but I like the Kittle side at first thought.
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 474
    edited August 10
    If you need a TE and have faith in Freeman, it is a fair deal. Would really depend on who else you have at RB for me to make the call. If you have more depth at RB, go for it. If not, I would stand pat.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,049
    TBL said:

I would need to see your roster, but I like the Kittle side at first thought.

RIGHT!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,789
    Listing your roster, starting requirements and scoring would really help with getting input on this.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,497

Listing your roster, starting requirements and scoring would really help with getting input on this.