fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Another Antonio Brown Thread - Holy F*$K

Comments

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,102
    This is some real diva type drama.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,404
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 190
    AB is off my draft board unless he slips to 4th round
    👍
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • fantasyislifefantasyislife Posts: 229
    Hell yea I’m taking him in the 3rd!! Something tells me this is all part of the Hard knocks script.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,116
    I'm avoiding altogether

• FirstNGoalFirstNGoal Posts: 8
    Just saw now he is threatening to retire! First it was suing the league now this! He is a talent but I won't bite.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,823
    I’m going to say he has nerve damage on feet and is somehow using this to delay time and/or retire with some sort of grievance filed.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,604
    I will always be pro player....Get your money... Do your thing... Having said that.... We talking about helmets? Unless his old helmet is magical and made in the moria mountains by dwarves forged in unicorn blood and he can't play without it then this is really dumb.... Play football man
    It’s because he has nerve damage.. you’ll see!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,595
    swampies said:

When it comes game day he’ll be on the field period.

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Feet are burnt, stay away! He might be missing games now.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,116
    swampies said:

swampies said:

When it comes game day he’ll be on the field period.

I love when @swampies quotes himself... B)

Lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,235
    Welcome aboard @FirstNGoal
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Phew - I’m so glad I sold him earlier this off season!!

Glad to have you @FirstNGoal

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
    Welcome @FirstNGoal ! Tom Brady was having a similar complaint about a helmet a year ago. But he found one that suited him. I think he's gonna play when its said and done. And be a great value for those who got him cheap
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    And I have NO shares of AB, whew!
    According to Sports Illustrated's Michael Silver, Antonio Brown's "vocal" frustration over the league's new helmet rules has "contributed to a disconnect" with the Raiders.

Silver's thread is worth reading in its entirety. Brown, who flamed out of Pittsburgh in spectacular fashion last season, has reportedly been a similar headache since arriving in Oakland, lashing out over the league's new helmet requirements. Of the 32 players required to change helmets this year including Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady, only Brown has refused to comply, going as far as to repaint his old helmet in hopes that the Raiders wouldn't notice (spoiler: it didn't work). One member of the Raiders organization called Brown's continued resistance "honestly the most insane thing I've ever heard" while another noted that AB "hasn't been here for awhile, and no one knows where he's at." Silver adds that Brown has also ruffled feathers by barely paying attention in team meetings, often showing up late while spending most of the time glued to his phone. The Raiders may be feeling buyer's remorse after seeing some of Brown's recent antics.

Hopefully the Raiders did a quicksave at the checkpoint.. talk about wanting to do a re-do!