fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

🔊Welcome to SleeperU, everyone!🔊

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,274
    @Scorp keep coming around!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 487
    My new home!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,626
    boyzball said:

My new home!

Great having you!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,281
    boyzball said:

My new home!

Good deal, welcome!! Just curious, where did you mainly visit before?
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,669
    boyzball said:

My new home!

Happy to have you here!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • boyzball said:

My new home!

You won’t regret it!!

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,847

boyzball said:

My new home!

You won’t regret it!!
    Hopefully! =)
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 976
    Be positive, chuck. His name isn't enos.
  • Be positive, chuck. His name isn't enos.

LOL

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,508
    boyzball said:

My new home!

Solid addition. Keep on posting bro!!!
    CoolHand said:

boyzball said:

My new home!

Good deal, welcome!! Just curious, where did you mainly visit before?</blockquote

I check all of them but sleeperu and Smitty's passion for fantasy football. Man I got some juice now.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
    edited July 22

LOL
    In the verbal style of someone more famous than me... I am the least negative person you will ever meet!

With regard to P.Enos, I am absolutely positive that he is a lying sack of...

Oh ya... welcome to the site @boyzball !!! I am POSITIVE that you have already become a valued member of the club!

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,024

"The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    boyzball said:

My new home!

Attaboy
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • That’s hilarious RBF

Hey @Smitty

I just noticed the start date of this thread... September 2015... almost 4 years... many experts say that 5 years is an important benchmark for business survival... YOU ARE ON THE WAY LAD!!

Hey @Smitty

I just noticed the start date of this thread... September 2015... almost 4 years... many experts say that 5 years is an important benchmark for business survival... YOU ARE ON THE WAY LAD!!

🔥🔥🔥
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • buffaloblizzardbuffaloblizzard Posts: 1,193
    Smitty been working his tail off!
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.

Smitty been working his tail off!

🙏🙏🙏
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • New here. Looks like a solid site. Not exactly sure how I found it today, but been trolling the forums and decided to create an account. Just wanted to say hi.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,625
    Welcome @AkaliWarrior , great to have you....
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,281
    Iceman said:

Welcome @AkaliWarrior , great to have you....

What he said! 😉
    Just wait until you have enough time for Test Post

New here. Looks like a solid site. Not exactly sure how I found it today, but been trolling the forums and decided to create an account. Just wanted to say hi.

Welcome!!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,024
    welcome aboard @AkaliWarrior
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,626
    Welcome to the site @AkaliWarrior !!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,669

New here. Looks like a solid site. Not exactly sure how I found it today, but been trolling the forums and decided to create an account. Just wanted to say hi.

Happy to have you here.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 976
    Welcome to your new home.
  • New here. Looks like a solid site. Not exactly sure how I found it today, but been trolling the forums and decided to create an account. Just wanted to say hi.

Awesome @AkaliWarrior - you won't regret it!

Welcome to the brotherhood!
  • BDOBDO Posts: 47
    Hola and
    Geaux Get Some !