fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

Test Post Auction League

Will Smitty be defending his title? Are we doing the test post auction league again this year?
@Smitty @Don @CoolHand @TheDude @rabidbucfan @Demigodrva @JKnighton_9 @the_FULL_effect @RIchMendo @Kito31 @wh0urdady

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,823
    Damn straight
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • the_FULL_effectthe_FULL_effect Posts: 1,921
    Absolutely.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 885
    Smitty said:

Damn straight

Will you be live streaming the auction on YouTube?
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,746
    Gang since auction drafts are not my thing if someone else would like my spot they can take it.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • DonDon Posts: 5,402
    Did I lose in the championship game to Smitty? I think I did and just took the most points cash. I just remember absolutely dominating B)
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,319

Gang since auction drafts are not my thing if someone else would like my spot they can take it.

I will take it!

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    @Smitty can you swap me for @TheDude
    Mod - Sleeper U

Smitty said:

Damn straight

Will you be live streaming the auction on YouTube?
    I sure can!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    Ok .. no auctions eh?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    Ok .. no auctions eh?
    We’ll miss u RBF
    Last year was my first auction. It was fun. I made plenty of mistakes and I’m sure I’ll make plenty more this year.
    I’m still more of a fan of serpentine drafts but I’m ok with being in one auction league.
    Don said:

Did I lose in the championship game to Smitty? I think I did and just took the most points cash. I just remember absolutely dominating B)

Yes @Don that’s exactly what happened. Your team was a juggernaut all year.

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    Wait... @TheDude lmao you’re already in this league...you finished in third place last year
    So we’ll need to find another replacement for rbf

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    Wait... @TheDude lmao you’re already in this league...you finished in third place last year
    LOL. I totally forgot...

TheDude said:

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    LOL. I totally forgot...
    ooops lol The Dude 2.0
    Mod - Sleeper U
    TheDude said:

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    LOL. I totally forgot...
    @TheDude trying to get cute and get two spots 😂
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

TheDude said:

TheDude said:

I will take it!
    LOL. I totally forgot...
    @TheDude trying to get cute and get two spots 😂
    Yep, need 2x the score to keep up with @Don

• DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,003
    I’m in!
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 1,003
    Sorry just got my forum password reset
  • It looks like the draftroom is going to open in 26 minutes. I didn't miss anything did I?

It looks like the draftroom is going to open in 26 minutes. I didn't miss anything did I?

Looks like the draft date hasn't been set yet. Nor the format.

• The date was set to today at 4pm. I think now we either have to start a new league or manually enter the results from another auction that we do. But we'd probably need to start a new league for that.