fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

🏍🏍🏍🏍Devin Motor Singletary 🏍🏍🏍🏍

SmittySmitty Posts: 8,464
edited April 27 in Rookies

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,690
    Even better that he’s not on top of people’s list, makes it easier stealing candy from a baby
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,633
    landing spot was perfect for him. he has two old men in front of him. give him a few weeks to get into the groove of the nfl then take over when his talent wildly overshadows theirs.

• LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,026
    Rookie year Alvin Kamara of 2019. He'll be invisible for 6-10 weeks and then the boom comes.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2019 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Todd Gurley, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Odell Beckham, WR Mike Evans, WR N'Keal Harry
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,641
    Choo Choo.. I have pick 3 in two drafts. He is my target in both
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,845
    I wonder what the ADP of Singletary will be? Pre-draft he was going in the 14-29 range.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    Not much buzz about him lately. I rewatched his highlights. . I luv this dude....
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    Awesome... reaffirms me holding him in a league!
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Singletary has great prospects. Just not this yr IMO. Gore, Shaddy, Yeldon...2 many other guys.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,865

Not much buzz about him lately. I rewatched his highlights. . I luv this dude....

^ thisi is OK^ =)
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 148
    boyzball said:

Singletary has great prospects. Just not this yr IMO. Gore, Shaddy, Yeldon...2 many other guys.

Likely that 1 of Gore or Shady don’t make the roster, and even with all the uncertainty of Fournette the Jags still let Yeldon walk for pennies. Motor could see the field sooner rather than later but his 2020 outlook looks nice either way in that Run Heavy Bills offense. At his mid to late 2nd round Rookie only draft ADP I think that’s still awesome value for what he could give you
    I have two rookie picks in an upcoming draft.....3......5..... I'm leaning Darrell henderson at 3...Singletary at 5... Sometimes when u get that feeling u reach a little...
  • I have two rookie picks in an upcoming draft.....3......5..... I'm leaning Darrell henderson at 3...Singletary at 5... Sometimes when u get that feeling u reach a little...

Sounds solid to me.

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,633
    edited July 9
    In my latest idp league draft singletary was the 5th rookie picked. Henderson was next pick after him. Harry after that. I'm sitting at #12 with my mouth agape. Looks like I'll be on the justice hill train in this league.

In my 3 previous drafts I got singletary at #19, #18 (both idp-love idp for good offensive players sliding down the board) and at #9 in my offense only league. Had to reach in that one. I was told after I made the pick that if I didn't pick him someone had a trade in place to move up to the pick after mine to pick him if he was there.

Edit - now Devin white got picked. If Bush goes the pick before me I'm gonna lose it.
  • georgegeorge Posts: 483
    I'd rather draft Darwin Thompson late, than over draft Singletary
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    DAX said:

Looks like I'll be on the justice hill train in this league.

Feeling the Hill love! And its growing. #ThetruenextKamara
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

DAX said:

According to people we are gonna have a hell of a lot of kamaras next year

WTCM said:

DAX said:

I think you right about this....
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    I think Kamara is unique. There will be several teams/players trying to duplicate his blueprints but its very rare to have that speed and explosiveness with that ability to catch like Alvin. He is what Reggie Bush should have been.
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,520
    MVP said:

I think Kamara is unique. There will be several teams/players trying to duplicate his blueprints but its very rare to have that speed and explosiveness with that ability to catch like Alvin. He is what Reggie Bush should have been.

Brian Westbrook before him - that slash back that can catch really really well and take big plays any time.... MJD, Forte - there have been backs like this before that catch a lot and run less than 275 carries every year and do quite well.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,030
    Hawk12 said:

MVP said:

Brian Westbrook before him - that slash back that can catch really really well and take big plays any time.... MJD, Forte - there have been backs like this before that catch a lot and run less than 275 carries every year and do quite well.
    Westbrook was special
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    Well we could go as far back as Marshall Faulk and Tiki Barber, but what I'm saying is talents like Kamara is not often duplicated by above average players.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    MVP said:

Well we could go as far back as Marshall Faulk and Tiki Barber, but what I'm saying is talents like Kamara is not often duplicated by above average players.

I can agree with this. Kamara is special.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,229
    As special as CMC
    I believe Kamara is better than CMC because Alvin does more with less touches. We haven't seen the best of Kamara yet. I don't think CMC is as good as he was last year, I see a little regression.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,057
    CMC is the real deal. His pedigree, attitude, work ethic. It might be a 5 year window but he can do it all. Run between the tackles, screens or line up wide.

CMC over Kamara IMO
  • WTCM said:

DAX said:

LMAO - it's always like that between the draft and Week 1!