fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

What RB NOT in anyone's top 10 could be a top 4RB in 2019?

2»

Comments

• G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,453
    G_Men said:

I think there’s a path for Marlon Mack as a dark horse candidate behind that oline.

Mack put up 1,000 yards and 10 TDs in 12 games last year. Not impossible to envision an “AP” -like season with massive yardage and TDs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-z-colts-marlon-mack-is-a-darkhorse-candidate-to-finish-top-five-in-rushing-yards-in-2019

Just needs some catches!
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 173
    Hawk12 said:

I think that is an accurate representation of what to expect - my belief is that Jordan Howard will catch more passes than ever in his career so far, and he's got potential to double his previous yearly high...

So 60 is on target for his ceiling IMO. New system, new coach, new QB, and he's putting in the work per word on the street.

I'm liking how this sounds. Howard is moving up slightly but might be moving up more when camp rolls around.
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,732
    G_Men said:

G_Men said:

I think there’s a path for Marlon Mack as a dark horse candidate behind that oline.

Mack put up 1,000 yards and 10 TDs in 12 games last year. Not impossible to envision an “AP” -like season with massive yardage and TDs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-z-colts-marlon-mack-is-a-darkhorse-candidate-to-finish-top-five-in-rushing-yards-in-2019

Just needs some catches!
    https://sleeperu.com/forums/discussion/9467/indianapolis-colts#latest

if he moves up a few spots poof top ten :) don't think he'll make top four but hey who knows
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 185

I heard a comparison of the situation of sanders with that of chubb last year ... I found it very interesting but I don't believe that this will happen in 2019
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,403
    Ramosiano said:

I heard a comparison of the situation of sanders with that of chubb last year ... I found it very interesting but I don't believe that this will happen in 2019

Believe Sanders is way behind in camp and has no clue how to block apparently.... He's not going to see the field for a while. By year end maybe. The Eagles have a history of bringing out a new player after the bye week, just to add a wrinkle into the opposing teams D coordinator efforts to stop them, its and Old Andy Reid trick that Doug Peterson brought back with him
  • haimez40haimez40 Posts: 228
    Darwin Thompson
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,703
    haimez40 said:

Darwin Thompson

WOW is this really an @haimez40 siting?

Long time no see lad. Good to have you back!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,732
    Hey good to see you @haimez40
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,323
    Don't believe everything you read on the rotoworlds. You'd e surprised how quickly they flip the script on players.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • MVPMVP Posts: 325
    G_Men said:

MVP said:

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Devonte Freeman?

He was mentioned

I didn't see that sorry.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 173
    I really like Philip Lindsay's prospects. He proved me wrong last year. Luv the kids highlights. I believe the broncos are specifically schemin plays for him to explode in 2019!