fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Full Tyreek Hill Audio released!

lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,890
edited July 10 in Dynasty Only
Wow, some people at KCTV5 need to be fired for editing the original audio to make Hill look bad. I've said it from the start, Tyreek is not the bad guy here, he is the victim and the Girlfriend is psycho!

This was her insurance policy to get her some taken away from Tyreek??? Damn if anything it's the she needs to lose custody of her child policy!

Full 11min Audio which he had 0 idea was being recorded and she did:

Comments

• lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,890
    edited July 10
    Why the news station didn't release the whole audio from the start is beyond me?! Trying to ruin a mans career by only releasing clips to make him look bad?!

Am I releasing the full audio? No. We released the newsworthy portions. They discuss intimate moments and that has no news value. Some of it is them walking through the airport and being asked questions by security

— Angie Ricono (@angiericono) April 26, 2019
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,323
    Could this be a 2 game suspension at best?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,921
    How about no games? If they start suspending players for stupid girlfriends, there will be practically no one left...including fans

• GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 8,074
    edited July 10
    lukeb5301 said:

Am I releasing the full audio? No. We released the newsworthy portions. They discuss intimate moments and that has no news value. Some of it is them walking through the airport and being asked questions by security

— Angie Ricono (@angiericono) April 26, 2019
    If I was Tyreek, I would look into the possibility of sueing this Angie girl, her company and Tyreek’s wife for defamation of character.

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 173
    Tyreek will accept whatever suspension he gets and move on!
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 768
    The league has had the full audio, so I don’t think this will change whatever punishment they will hand out.

A couple things caught my attention-

Hill denies the 2014 incident that he picked her up and slammed her, this is the same incident he was arrested for and plead guilty to. He even signed a statement in court acknowledging that he strangled her. Which leads me to believe that something happened that night, probably not to the level of her accounts, or even what he plead to, but I don’t think he was completely innocent.

Hill still is on the audio of threatening the former GF saying that, “she should be afraid of him too”. Last year Jimmy Smith was suspended 4 games for making threats to his former girlfriend. So I don’t think he’s completely in the clear of that.

Someone hurt the kid, either Hill or the GF. Even if the league concludes it wasn’t Hill, they could say that he didn’t do anything to prevent the abuse from happening, and thus protecting the abuser.

My guess is that he gets 4-6 games. 6 being the punishment for a first time offender of the league’s domestic abuse policy. However it’s all up to Goodell, and he hasn’t always been consistent with the punishments that he levies.
  • MVPMVP Posts: 325
    I owe Tyreek, not happy I do but he produces. This is only positive news for a fantasy owners viewpoint. Anything is better than a full ban.