fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Gurley not playing In Preseason

SmittySmitty Posts: 8,464
It’s funny watching this slow moving process of other people doubting Todd gurley lol
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,268
    #NOTODDGURLEY5K
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,633
    SELL SELL SELL.

btw, no rams starter played a single down last preseason.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,464
    Sell? No one on this site better still own the guy after all the crap I've gone through lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • LMAO!!

• Jintsfan66Jintsfan66 Posts: 470
    Smitty said:

Sell? No one on this site better still own the guy after all the crap I've gone through lol

LMAO.....aint that the truth... No shares of Gurley
    Team #1 QB - Watson/Dalton
    RB- L.Bell/Mixon/T. Coleman/L. Murray/ Armstead, Mattisson, Gore, Guice
    WR - Julio Jones/ K. Allen/Landry/Woods/Sheppard
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF

Taxi Squad: Kirk, Singletary, A. Miller

Requirements: 1 QB/2-4 RB/1-4 WR/1-3 TE/1 DEF, 1 PPR

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,030

Smitty said:

But, sadly I will have no shares of Henderson either! Wish he was on a different team
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

Smitty said:

But, sadly I will have no shares of Henderson either! Wish he was on a different team
    I only have 1 and took him weeks ago at 1.6 because i had no 2nd or 3rd round picks.. Got ridiculed for that one :o
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,093
    Smitty said:

I still own him in one league (The "U") but backed him up with Henderson so I'm not overly concerned. The typical trade value wasn't worth moving him, I'll just have to hope he's not as bad off as you think and that he'll still be a starting option..... if not, come on down Henderson.

Smitty said:

I only have 1 and took him weeks ago at 1.6 because i had no 2nd or 3rd round picks.. Got ridiculed for that one :o
    Ya, but, I won't take him EVEN IF he falls to me
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley

Smitty said:

I took Hendy not gurley lol
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF

Smitty said:

I took Hendy not gurley lol
    Ya, but, I won't own Hendy either because of who his employer is

#NO RAMS
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,464
    Took Henderson at 1.03 just now in my rookie draft and wish I could see the faces of the other owners..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

Took Henderson at 1.03 just now in my rookie draft and wish I could see the faces of the other owners..

Lol
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Smitty said:

lol.....you go man
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - SF

• Smitty said:

LMAO

Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    Gurley: We'll see how my knee feels during training camp
    Mike Alessandrini

With the Los Angeles Rams set to open training camp in less than three weeks, all eyes will be on running back Todd Gurley and his left knee.

Gurley is dealing with an "arthritic component to his knee" that will be managed. Although the star rusher is pleased with his progress to date, he admitted he won't fully understand his status until the summer practices.

"It's good, man. It's good," Gurley told NFL Network's Omar Ruiz, per NFL.com's Kevin Patra. "I'm just like, hey, we're going to find out in training camp, you know? Once training camp comes, you've got the preseason, but you don't have a lot in preseason."

The 24-year-old previously stated he plans on fully participating in training camp, but he'll likely play limited preseason snaps, if any.

Despite ongoing concerns from the media regarding his knee, Gurley insisted he doesn't plan on altering his playing style in 2019.

"No, man," he told Ruiz. "For me, I've been doing this my whole life so it would be so hard for me to even try to change my style of play. That's not even me. I don't even know how to describe my game. I'm just going to keep doing what I can do until I can't do it no more. That's why we play this sport. But I've been feeling good. I'm definitely not going to change anything. I'm going to come with that same mindset like 3rd-and-1, 4th-and-1, I'm gonna try to go get it.

"So I'm just excited. I know it's always been a lot of talk going on this whole offseason, so it's just like, hey, it's the offseason. That's what everything is supposed to be about: speculation and reporting. Once the season comes, you gonna see what happens."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dude's gonna find out he can't be the same player he once was. Its gonna sting.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Gurley umm...Was checking some of his film trying to find the hit that caused the injury. They said it might have happened twice like in the beginning of season and in the Philly game. Didn't see anything like a direct hit or blow or some type of blunt force to the left knee of Gurley, nothing. I did notice Gurley favored running to the left side of the field, makes sense because the left knee is expose more when he runs right. I believe Gurley's knee will start to inflame when he returns to vigorous football activity (This is why he lost weight (to be faster and get out of bounds) and will not touch the ball that much to keep the inflammation down. The 1st 8 games (some tuff ones too) I think he will be alright. The Rams have a bye week 9. I believe Gurley will start to have knee issues after the bye week rest (It could be before). This is when it could all start to unravel guys. I seen a video of Gurley working out on youtube so he is in shape. BUT...Working out and the vigor's of football activities are 2 different things. I could be all wrong and Gurley is the #1 back again......................man hell no!!!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~