fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

WR unproved for Dynast?

Choose one for your Dynasty's roster?
a) James Washington
b) JJAW
c) Butler
d) Diontae Johnson
e) Isabella

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,268
    Isabella
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • DreadPirateOsoDreadPirateOso Posts: 715
    Butler
  • georgegeorge Posts: 483
    JJAW
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,520
    if you have time to wait on JJ AW, he won;t play this year hardly at all unless an injury bring him into the mix, and next year will be his effective rooke year IMO, 500 years, in 2021 he could start to put up some great numbers with Carson. His time is going to come when Agholor and Alshon both leave and Ertz ages a bit, so its going to be a few years...

That said his ceiling and ability are prtty strong and he is a great fit for this offense from a talent and physical ability perspective
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    Butler long term, Isabella this year. Both players will be 1A and 1B of Kyler Murray's targets in a potent offence. Guys like JJ and Washington will play second fiddle to Juju and Ertz for targets.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 386
    I think Kirk will be the WR1 for the Cardinals in 2019 and beyond...
  • Dunlap13Dunlap13 Posts: 209
    Washington
  • ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 765
    Butler
  • ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 765
    Washington has upside as Juju will have tough time being a #1
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 148
    Arcega man. Alshon is gone after this year and if he doesn’t find a way to get the ball this year in that crowded receiving corps at least I know he’ll be a huge target for Wentz in 2020. As long as we’re talking Dynasty it’s JJAW for me.

Washington-didn’t show me anything when given the opportunity and Moncrief is somehow flying under the radar I can see him taking that #2 spot easy.

Isabella-Kirk is going to be the man in the slot this year and although this is an unpopular take I can see KeeSean Johnson outplaying both Butler and Isabella for that 3rd WR spot

D.Johnson - remains to be seen how the Toledo product does in the NFL

Overall it’s JJAW for me
    Rmadrid86 said:

Arcega man. Alshon is gone after this year and if he doesn’t find a way to get the ball this year in that crowded receiving corps at least I know he’ll be a huge target for Wentz in 2020. As long as we’re talking Dynasty it’s JJAW for me.

Washington-didn’t show me anything when given the opportunity and Moncrief is somehow flying under the radar I can see him taking that #2 spot easy.

Isabella-Kirk is going to be the man in the slot this year and although this is an unpopular take I can see KeeSean Johnson outplaying both Butler and Isabella for that 3rd WR spot

D.Johnson - remains to be seen how the Toledo product does in the NFL

Overall it’s JJAW for me

The Eagles actually came into the 2019 draft with very few roster holes and took several luxury picks on players that they are going to allow to develop nicely - JJAW and Sanders are both likely to see little time on field this year, very little wear on theor bodies and learn one heck of a lot from solid vets in their positions. If oyu ahve roster space and can afford a near zero from JJAW in 2019, hius upside is strong as he's likely the WR2 next year in Philly (unless he totally flops out, and there's nothing can be done when players do that - see Kevin White.... Ouch, but similar one season explosion in college)
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    Jose Arcega-Whiteside, but he won't be seen this year. Wentz spreads it out too much to make him into a WR1 in fantasy. When Ertz slows down then maybe. Far too long a wait by then hahaha.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    Ramosiano said:

I totally forgotten about the existence of Christian Kirk LOL.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Ramosiano said:

I totally forgotten about the existence of Christian Kirk LOL.
    that's because he's one of those 3-5 games a year and in the training room players..... You can only roster one of them on a dynasty team at a time - Kirk, Fuller are the top 2 boom injury bust guys out there IMO