fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

MJones expectations & possible trade targets

CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,480
I acquired MJones via a trade package and while I think my team is middle of the pack (with surprising potential), I’m thinking about moving Marvin Jones for younger wrs with upside. Any thoughts on possible trade targets?
I’ve tried for a few players with no luck so looking for additional input.... those players being JWashington, Godwin, and AMiller.

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
    Any of the three are great returns. However I doubt the Godwin owner will jump on Jones for Godwin straight up. I would even include Allison and Pettis.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,890
    WTCM said:

Any of the three are great returns. However I doubt the Godwin owner will jump on Jones for Godwin straight up. I would even include Allison and Pettis.

Yup... Last year, I packaged Marvin and some other pieces to move up in the draft and to make room to retain Godwin before my predraft cutdown.

No chance you get Godwin for just Marvin. Not sure if Washington or Miller is enough for Marvin, he is not that old
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Carr, Stafford/ RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, Boyd, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Gronk
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,480
    Thanks for the input guys! Any other thoughts here?
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 335
    I believe that MJones will make a good year. You can still sell him when the games start.

Foster, Allison, Mike Williams, Watkins (for the believers), Deebo, Kirk (I think he will dominate) and Robby Anderson. Names that I like
    Ramosiano said:

I believe that MJones will make a good year. You can still sell him when the games start.

Foster, Allison, Mike Williams, Watkins (for the believers), Deebo, Kirk (I think he will dominate) and Robby Anderson. Names that I like

I’ve tried for Williams before (before the trade) but will try with Jones and see what happens
    CoolHand said:

Ramosiano said:

I’ve tried for Williams before (before the trade) but will try with Jones and see what happens
    Well, the Williams owner is being a jerk. Replied saying, “Dude, I told you before not to send any offers until the season starts”
    What the heck... just stupid imo. 😠
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Ramosiano said:

Well, the Williams owner is being a jerk. Replied saying, “Dude, I told you before not to send any offers until the season starts”
    Stupid guy!!
    Ramosiano said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Ramosiano said:

Stupid guy!!
    Deebo & Kirk are rostered by another owner who said he’s rebuilding so don’t think he’ll move them for Jones.... not a fan of Watkins and I already have Crowder who I think will be a safety net and be decent in ppr.
    So who else do you feel might be a possibility to get with Jones? I looked at some trade finders and not much excited me.... might be a hold until the season.
    Try Robby Anderson or Boyd...

I like Curtis Samuel a lot too...
    Ramosiano said:

Try Robby Anderson or Boyd...

I like Curtis Samuel a lot too...

Unfortunately Boyd is On a roster where owner has made it apparent that he’s rebuilding. Samuel is on team that said ‘don’t send me any offers until the season starts’ 👎☹️ And I have Crowder in my roster already so not really interested in Anderson at the moment.
    Great thoughts though and I appreciate the ideas!!
  • TBLTBL Posts: 822
    Jones carries very little value. I doubt you get mich now. probably better off holding and selling after a few games for an unproductive upside guy.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,594
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Ramosiano said:

Bwahahaaaa...luv those guys..