fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Smitty is on the clock (who do I take???)

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,396

Metcalf or Allison... I think Aaron Rodgers is lining up for his best statistical season... I think Allison really benefits here..

I agree
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    The pick here is Allison... @farfromhome Allison may even find himself on a little list .. who know. 🔥😀
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,594
    Smitty said:

The pick here is Allison... @farfromhome Allison may even find himself on a little list .. who know. 🔥😀

Ha ha... What we do comes down to basic math.... I feel Rodgers will be in the ballpark of 4800 yards and 35-40 tds....adams is gonna eat and pull coverage.... Someone else has to eat... Allison showed he can make plays.... 8 tds seems possible to me
  • RIchMendoRIchMendo Posts: 23
    Love Allison this year...
  • Why are people high on Allison. He hadn’t shown anything in 3 years. Why would he suddenly break out now? If anyone benefits from Adams attracting the too CB and safety, it’s MVS. I refuse to cheer for Packers, but if I can get MCS cheap, he is where I would spend my money.

• TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,116

Why are people high on Allison. He hadn’t shown anything in 3 years. Why would he suddenly break out now? If anyone benefits from Adams attracting the too CB and safety, it’s MVS. I refuse to cheer for Packers, but if I can get MCS cheap, he is where I would spend my money.

This ^^^^

Injury risks makes Allison a total late round spec grab... in the no2 role, if that risk wasn’t there, he’d be ranked with other strong Wr2s.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

Why are people high on Allison. He hadn’t shown anything in 3 years. Why would he suddenly break out now? If anyone benefits from Adams attracting the too CB and safety, it’s MVS. I refuse to cheer for Packers, but if I can get MCS cheap, he is where I would spend my money.

You may be right.. For me... Both are cheap... One will hit..... Which one? Who knows... They both benefit from adams pulling coverage.

Because 76/1156 and 8TDs was his pace after the first 4 games of 2018... then he got hurt. It was his third year, often the year a player puts it all together at the WR position. Injury is a concern and argument against him, for sure, but I think it's safe to say his recent play show signs of breaking out.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,497
    I kinda like the move up here, you needed to get back in while the getting is good....

with the boom bust of your WR1 spot - yes I know you love Mecole, but he is a rookie and that can pan out Meh - I would not be looking to add DK Metcalf here, as you might end up starting 2 rookie WRs if that happens. No thanks.

Geronimo Allison is a high reward type player, and with everything else you ahve going on here, two very low floor high end RBs, some high end upside RBs at flx, and a combo WR1 cuff that seems smart (thx I'll be stealing this strategy in my auction leagues coming soon), and the steady Ftix at WR2, yeah its time to go for another high reqard player that has risk - Geronimo, and in 2 rounds Valdez Scanlting and you are pretty much set IMO
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
    Hows the TE situation looking?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Lol

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Admit it you started to smile and laugh when you glanced at this?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,497
    Godell is still going to suspend him.... Thought the way Godell moves, it will be next offseason when he makes up his mind to give him 4-8 games..... Saga is going to contiue
  • Hawk12 said:

Godell is still going to suspend him.... Thought the way Godell moves, it will be next offseason when he makes up his mind to give him 4-8 games..... Saga is going to contiue

True...but he will appeal like Elliott IMO, and we should see this play through later

Will be playing Week 1 IMO
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

6 games at least. Still this is a positive for any Hill owner.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    EVEN IF 6-8 it helps me win this league lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    The most important games are the back end ones.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    👍🔥
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,480
    Smitty said:

👍🔥

Nice play Smitty. I should have jumped on that one sooner!
    edited June 7

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Tell me anyone else stands a chance??
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited June 8
    Mr shark himself tony had a solid draft also...
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,019
    fantasy football analyst has a nice squad
    Good data analysis on godfathers and draftbuddy... One went all rbs and no wrs and the other went all wrs and no rbs...
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,233
    The Show, Prophet and Analyst so far
    glad the Hardman/Hill strategy worked
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U

The Show, Prophet and Analyst so far
    glad the Hardman/Hill strategy worked

👍
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Nobody will want to trade with Smitty now lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: