fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Duke Johnson Jr.

WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
He's been demanding a trade for some time now. He's clearly talented.

Where would you like Duke to land if he was to be a starter? And if so how high does he get drafted? Anyone have him rostered now (or looking to attain him) in hopes he does get moved?
I'm an asshole from:
Montreal, Canada  image
Also creator of this:

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,233
    The Bucs. Then Barber can be the hammer and Duke can catch otta the backfield.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
    You don't think Duke has the ability to be a 3 down back? He shown his durability.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,594
    WTCM said:

You don't think Duke has the ability to be a 3 down back? He shown his durability.

Poor Duke... I guess browns feel he just isn't good enough to commit to fully.. I absolutely think he could be a 3 down back if given the chance... Not very many landing spots unless he is moved quickly will result in him being that though.... Bucs make sense... Texans maybe.... Duke is solid
  • JAX or SF (though it would hurt my Coleman stock).

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,233
    WTCM said:

Not at all. Why beat him up if you don't have to. Let Barber take the abuse and send duke in to clean up.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U