fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Mock draft 1.0

WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967
I decided to use Smitty's mock draft for dynasty start up. I took the 9th slot of 12 teams in a PPR League, because imo it's the least advantageous position after the elite RBs are taken off the board. Not my best draft, but i'm experimenting. Feed back is appreciated.
  1. Dalvin Cook
  2. David Montgomery
  3. TY Hilton
  4. Zack Ertz
  5. Mecole Hardman
  6. Cooper Kupp
  7. Julian Edelman
  8. Drew Brees
  9. Evan Engram
  10. Rashad Penny
  11. Dwayne Haskins
  12. Kenyan Drake
  13. Golden Tate
  14. Kyle Rudolph
  15. D'Onta Foreman
  16. Lesean McCoy
  17. Carlos Hyde
  18. Geronimo Allison
  19. Michael Gallup
  20. Sterling Shepard
  21. Chris Herndon
I'm an asshole from:
Montreal, Canada  image
Also creator of this:

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,731
    I’d be interested to see it with different 3-4 round picks.. my rankings power this so sometimes guys like Mahomes go much earlier than in real life.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,414
    Why so many NYG players?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967
    swampies said:

Why so many NYG players?

Ya know I didn't pay attention to that. I just went by ADP value. I feel Shepard will be the most productive WR in NY. I promise, next time less Giants.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TBLTBL Posts: 751
    Patrick Mahomes KC
    Dalvin Cook MIN
    Derrick Henry TEN
    Davante Adams GB
    Calvin Ridley ATL
    David Montgomery CHI
    David Njoku CLE BYE 7
    Julian Edelman NE
    Darrell Henderson LAR
    Noah Fant DEN
    Jared Cook NO
    Lamar Jackson BAL
    Devin Singletary BUF
    Zay Jones BUF

Drafted from the 9 slot in a 12 team on fantasy pros and this was what I came out with. First 3 rounds were Adams, Cook, Mahomes. I think due to the way Smittys mock draft board is set up, the outcome realistically will be more like the one I did outside of SleeperU leagues. Alot of “fantasy gurusl sleeping on some of these guys that Smitty is not sleeping on.
    Did you do dynasty or redraft? Because when I did the settings to dynasty, Montgomery was near gone in the 2nd round. As was Adams.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,026
    Penny in Round 10 might be a solid steal. Chris Carson opened his big mouth this off-season and might pay for it by losing playing time.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2019 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Todd Gurley, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Odell Beckham, WR Mike Evans, WR N'Keal Harry
    LocalKine said:

Penny in Round 10 might be a solid steal. Chris Carson opened his big mouth this off-season and might pay for it by losing playing time.

What did he say?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TBLTBL Posts: 751
    WTCM said:

Did you do dynasty or redraft? Because when I did the settings to dynasty, Montgomery was near gone in the 2nd round. As was Adams.

Dynasty....Singletary wa down much further on their ADP ranks compared to Smitty. I believe that outside of SleeperU, the ADP’s are much lower on these rooks. I just did 2 fleaflicker startups. In my 10 team I got Montgomery in the 7th, Singletary in the 10th and Henderson in the 13th. In my 16 team I got Monty in the 4th, Singletary in the 7th and Henderson in the 10th. Keep in mind these are superflex/IDP leagues as well.
    Fleaflicker and SleeperU don't exactly have the same ideals as the far as the rookie class goes. Flea isn't the worst however.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,938
    Since it involves a rookie pick, worth giving up 1.12 for two needs (Stafford & Gesicki)?
  • CoolHand said:

Since it involves a rookie pick, worth giving up 1.12 for two needs (Stafford & Gesicki)?

I would

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,093
    nice to see the least advantageous position is pick #9...my slot for our dynasty startup...thanks for the encouragement! lol (I'm curious which WRs were available to you in round 1...I think a WR there would have been better than D.Cook...and why take 4 TEs?)
    Xtreme said:

nice to see the least advantageous position is pick #9...my slot for our dynasty startup...thanks for the encouragement! lol (I'm curious which WRs were available to you in round 1...I think a WR there would have been better than D.Cook...and why take 4 TEs?)

Same reason I drafted so many Giants lol, I dunno. I just went with value. I'll be doing another mock at another position soon.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: