fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Game of thrones

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,295
    Season 8 episode 1....could have bombed and I was so happy to have it back... The opening music hit and I was, "oh ya." pretty good episode... I was wanting a red wedding or mountain VS viper type scene... Oh well.... Lots going on here... I love that characters are coming to together.... Gonna make story flow better... Sam...quit being a pussy.. Your dad was horribly cruel to u.... Screw him.. Ha ha
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,940
    edited April 16

I'm a big tv and movie guy. My favorite series of all time.... My order is debatable:

Game of thrones... Huge journey.. Great story.... Sometimes there is to many characters and it slows it down... But.... Great ride of entertainment...

Breaking bad...came to this late... Watched couple episodes on a marathon and couldn't stop watching it....the writing is amazing

Spartacus.. This one caught me by surprise... Such bloody violence... I was hooked from get go... Wish original actor Andy wouldn't have passed but I still loved this story

Sons of anarchy... Bikers... Drugs... Violence... Mahalo

Walking dead... 1st seven seasons or so were just killer zombie slasher violence....

Peaky Blinders... Little unknown to a lot...but wow...everything I like in TV series

Sopranos... Uh... No shit

Ray Donovan is top 5 man get on it! Showtime! Get the free 7 day trial and drop season one in 7 days and come back! If you’ve seen it and we have talked about it, my bad 😂
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I remember u mentioning it on your past movie site...im gonna have to jump in
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,436

Season 8 episode 1....could have bombed and I was so happy to have it back... The opening music hit and I was, "oh ya." pretty good episode... I was wanting a red wedding or mountain VS viper type scene... Oh well.... Lots going on here... I love that characters are coming to together.... Gonna make story flow better... Sam...quit being a pussy.. Your dad was horribly cruel to u.... Screw him.. Ha ha

Agreed his father was a true ass to him and his girl. She did Sam a favor in my opinion.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,083
    Well, just watched season 1 episode 1 and can’t continue on.... HBO isn’t making it available... have to buy the rest of the season. 👎
    Just finished season with episode 2...we have waited 8 seasons for the conflict about to happen next episode... Let's rock.!!..i enjoyed this episode...ARYA!!!!!! She got that shit done... Ha ha.... A female knight? Cool stuff, she deserved it... Jon finally tells Danny his heritage and she seemed more upset about his right to the throne rather than she has been humping her own nephew... Bwahaha
    Any way to watch more without buying the season(s)?
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,026
    Hope you all enjoyed episode 2. We very clearly said several goodbyes to characters in this episode.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2019 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Todd Gurley, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Odell Beckham, WR Mike Evans, WR N'Keal Harry
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 630
    Wow.... great episode...
    Great episode 3.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I really really try to respect the site and not use foul language... I understand if u edit me... But.... Holy shit.... Wow.... We all have our greatest moments in the shows history....those cool moments that define an episode.. But what I just watched was the greatest episode to date...really gave me my game of thrones satisfaction fill....cant say enough how great this episode was....was the first episode I really felt like I wanted to be with a bunch of game of thrones nerds so we could like at each other and be like "did u see that?"
    Spoiler alert 🚨 Watch episode 3 before you watch this humor bit!

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,486
    loved it #arya
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, Gore, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick, Rudolph
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, CWilliams, Cain, Cobbs
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    Bunch of people were complaining that it was so dark you couldn’t see anything, that’s what they wanted to to feel because that’s what they were seeing as well, nothing! Love it I clapped at the end as everything came together. Starks rule!!!!
    I thought Sensa in the crip that she was going to have to kill her father when everyone was coming alive
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,315
    cfry babies over the dark setting, it was NIGHT, fighting the NIGHT KING - what were they expecting?

Also I read somewhere that many of the final season episodes (like this one was) will be movie length and meant to be watched as such.... So turn the light off, go to the bathroom before, and shut your pie hole.

I had to rewatch this morning at work as some I watched what kept yelled, Damn, and Oh Sh!t, and excited explicatives each time someone key to the story got it, or the long awaited dragon fight was going on... SHame I just had a great Monday morning at work with headphones on and re viewing last nights episode. Awesome morning coffee material right there
    You got to love all the fighting that was going on and at the end Bran who’s in a wheelchair is the hero! Night King you should’ve never under estimated the handicap!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,421
    edited April 29
    swampies said:

You got to love all the fighting that was going on and at the end Bran who’s in a wheelchair is the hero! Night King you should’ve never under estimated the handicap!

I still don’t understand the purpose of him using the three eyed ravens.. he was already coming for him
  • LocalKineLocalKine Posts: 1,026
    I just love how the Dothraki lasted 20 seconds fighting the wights/white walkers but Jamie, Brienne, Sam, etc. are taking on 50+ each at a time no problem lol.
    10-team, non-PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.
    2019 keepers: QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Todd Gurley, RB Ezekiel Elliott, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Odell Beckham, WR Mike Evans, WR N'Keal Harry
    LocalKine said:

I just love how the Dothraki lasted 20 seconds fighting the wights/white walkers but Jamie, Brienne, Sam, etc. are taking on 50+ each at a time no problem lol.

Ha ha.. Right..but in the end we still needed those characters I guess... I think the interest the night king had with bran is his ability to see on the past and present...when he scored the dragon im sure the night king was like hell ya.. His power was endless... What he didn't have was a zombie soldier with brans vision...he simply wanted to add to his arsenal....i know a bunch complained about the dark setting... But it added to the mood for me...whay made this show great was the battles of the houses... Now with the zombies gone we can go back to traditional warfare and the politics of the land.... Once again... The haters gonna hate... I loved the episode.
    G_Men said:

swampies said:

I still don’t understand the purpose of him using the three eyed ravens.. he was already coming for him
    Bran the three eye raven is recording history and came too when the Night King showed up. The reason why the Night wanted Bran was to wipe out humankind and it’s history.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Is there a way to watch the rest of GOT? I was able to watch episode 1 from season 1 but can’t without paying for the rest (which I won’t do). So thought I’d ask here.
    Heard it is streaming on the Roku channel?
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags

Ok... learn me something here. What/which Roku channel? I do have a Roku
    @Coolhand same thing happened to me so I just pay for appleTV for the month
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    CoolHand said:

I think it's the actual Roku channel on Roku. I know, I have Roku and have never even gone there before. Just did—looks like all of them are there. No idea how long. WOW.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags

CoolHand said:

I think it's the actual Roku channel on Roku. I know, I have Roku and have never even gone there before. Just did—looks like all of them are there. No idea how long. WOW.
    Thanks... will have to check this out!
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Tried and can’t get it. Even tried through my provider which HBO is part of my package but still can’t get the earlier seasons without paying for them. 👎
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

Tried and can’t get it. Even tried through my provider which HBO is part of my package but still can’t get the earlier seasons without paying for them. 👎
    I was wrong... HBO isn’t part of my package. Guess I’m out of luck
    CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

CoolHand said:

I was wrong... HBO isn’t part of my package. Guess I’m out of luck
    I wonder if GOT is only on Roku if you already have HBO? Sorry, tried. It's worth going to the library and renting the Blue Ray, seriously.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4: