fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Game of thrones

2»

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 995
    Season 8 episode 1....could have bombed and I was so happy to have it back... The opening music hit and I was, "oh ya." pretty good episode... I was wanting a red wedding or mountain VS viper type scene... Oh well.... Lots going on here... I love that characters are coming to together.... Gonna make story flow better... Sam...quit being a pussy.. Your dad was horribly cruel to u.... Screw him.. Ha ha
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,513
    edited April 16

I'm a big tv and movie guy. My favorite series of all time.... My order is debatable:

Game of thrones... Huge journey.. Great story.... Sometimes there is to many characters and it slows it down... But.... Great ride of entertainment...

Breaking bad...came to this late... Watched couple episodes on a marathon and couldn't stop watching it....the writing is amazing

Spartacus.. This one caught me by surprise... Such bloody violence... I was hooked from get go... Wish original actor Andy wouldn't have passed but I still loved this story

Sons of anarchy... Bikers... Drugs... Violence... Mahalo

Walking dead... 1st seven seasons or so were just killer zombie slasher violence....

Peaky Blinders... Little unknown to a lot...but wow...everything I like in TV series

Sopranos... Uh... No shit

Ray Donovan is top 5 man get on it! Showtime! Get the free 7 day trial and drop season one in 7 days and come back! If you’ve seen it and we have talked about it, my bad 😂
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 995
    I remember u mentioning it on your past movie site...im gonna have to jump in
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,234

Season 8 episode 1....could have bombed and I was so happy to have it back... The opening music hit and I was, "oh ya." pretty good episode... I was wanting a red wedding or mountain VS viper type scene... Oh well.... Lots going on here... I love that characters are coming to together.... Gonna make story flow better... Sam...quit being a pussy.. Your dad was horribly cruel to u.... Screw him.. Ha ha

Agreed his father was a true ass to him and his girl. She did Sam a favor in my opinion.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA