fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

The Masters

swampiesswampies Posts: 3,436

Ok I heard that someone has made a Bet before the Masters started on Tiger Woods who was a 14-1 odds of winning. His bet was $85,000 if he won. I do believe the pay out would be something like over a million dollars. I would love to Tiger win and see that get paid for having the balls to throw out that kind of money.
(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
SleeperU Forum Moderator
USA

Comments

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,896
    The Masters is phenominal. Great tournament.

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,609
    Golf is a walk through a beautiful park... SPOILED BY A LITTLE WHITE BALL.

Gave up the game because I could not play and practice often enough to get as good as I thought I should be.

Replaced golf with roller hockey with young men young enough to be my sons. The hockey "club" is roughly shaped the same way AND you can hit people with it.

That said, I will have the Masters on this afternoon while I am working on my tax extensions.

GO TIGER!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,436

Gave up the game because I could not play and practice often enough to get as good as I thought I should be.

Replaced golf with roller hockey with young men young enough to be my sons. The hockey "club" is roughly shaped the same way AND you can hit people with it.

That said, I will have the Masters on this afternoon while I am working on my tax extensions.

GO TIGER!

@chuckeycharles I bet you got a mean slap shot !!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Nice way to stay 1 under to hang with him by Tiger
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

GO TIGER!

@chuckeycharles I bet you got a mean slap shot !!
    Nahhh... BUT, I did see the movie on the BIG SCREEN when it was released in the 70s
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    WAY TO GO TIGER!
    That was a crazy comeback win!
    Crazy that someone won over a million dollars with his win! Must be nice to have that kind of money $$ you can gamble with,
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,896
    Tiger with the epic Win. Comeback complete
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,295
    What a journey tiger.... Exclamation point on your career... Congrats
  • Unreal!!

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,940
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,083
    Crazy that he came back. He’s great for the game of golf but his history will forever haunt him.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,430
    is that the first time he's won a major without having the lead heading into the final round?
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 571
    and in true Chuckey fashion, an attempt was made to steer this into a 'me' thread...lol
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,191
    I'm sure Elin must be thrilled.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,886
    DAX said:

is that the first time he's won a major without having the lead heading into the final round?

Yes
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,430
    lukeb5301 said:

DAX said:

Yes
    amazing. he could never come from behind when he was at his peak but managed to do it now over a decade later. well done to him.