fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Help with offers for trades that I received in my Keeper league

RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 131
edited April 6 in Dynasty Only
Smitty sugests trades that I can do with my partner's league but they are terrible to negociate ahahaha...

League Keeper with 4 drops per year. 16 teams.

Proposals of trades:
Cohen + Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Dalvin Cook (in the Trade Calc if I put rookie pick 1.07, "This trade is in your disadvantage by $-2 dollars.")

Burton + Pick 1 2020 for Kittle (in the Trade Calc if I put rookie pick 1.07, "This trade is in your advantage by $15 dollars, but if the pick is 1.04, This trade is in your disadvantage by $-5 dollars.")

Davante Adams for Cook + 2rd 2020 (This trade is in your advantage by $4 dollars.)
or
Davante Adams for Cook + Sammy Watkins ("This trade is in your advantage by $11 dollars.")
or
Davante Adams for Cook + Vander Esch (don't have IDP in the Calc)

Jarvis Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Pick 1.01 2019 (if I put rookie pick 1.05, This trade is in your advantage by $13 dollars.)

Jarvis Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Antonio Brown + Pick 3.06 2019 (This trade is in your advantage by $17 dollars.)

What should I do?

I'm not very good to evaluate picks...

Thanks guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My team:
QB - Kirk Cousins
RB - Tarik Cohen
Flex Atack WR/RB - Jaylen Samuels
WR - Davante Adams
WR - Jarvis Landry
TE - Trey Burton
K - don't have
S - Ha Ha Clinton Dix
DE - Calais Campbell
CB - don't have (new rule in the league, it will have a draft only for CB's, pick 1.13)
LB - Jordan Hicks
Flex Defense - don't have ( new rule, I will pick another LB in draft)

QB - Sam Darnold
RB - Hunt
RB - Josh Adams
RB - Kalen Ballage
WR - Devante Parker
WR - Josh Gordon
WR - Kenny Stills
WR - Tim Patrick
TE - Ian Thomas
TE - Ricky Seals
DE - Denico Autry

I will have to drop 4 players (Josh Adams, Seals, Autry and Patrick) before the new draft and I have pick 2.10, 3.15, 3.16, 4.5 and 4.10 in 2019 and pick 1st and 3rd in 2020.

Comments

• ffbfan06ffbfan06 Posts: 115
    Get Dalvin Cook, get Kittle, keep DAdams, get 1.1 and take Harry, and get Antonio Brown. You can't do all of them, but any of these are solid.
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 131
    edited April 7
    What trades you will do in that list above to make this team better with these offers? This is my question ...
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,191
    Ramosiano said:

Smitty sugests trades that I can do with my partner's league but they are terrible to negociate ahahaha...

Proposals of trades:
    Cohen + Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Dalvin Cook (in the Trade Calc if I put rookie pick 1.07, "This trade is in your disadvantage by $-2 dollars.") I like Cohen, and you shouldn't have to give up your 1st rounder to get Cook if its Cohen and Landry.

Burton + Pick 1 2020 for Kittle (in the Trade Calc if I put rookie pick 1.07, "This trade is in your advantage by $15 dollars, but if the pick is 1.04, This trade is in your disadvantage by $-5 dollars.") I would offer up my 2nd rounder at best not my 1st and Burton.

Davante Adams for Cook + 2rd 2020 (This trade is in your advantage by $4 dollars.) Adams is worth more.
    or
    Davante Adams for Cook + Sammy Watkins ("This trade is in your advantage by $11 dollars.") See above
    or
    Davante Adams for Cook + Vander Esch (don't have IDP in the Calc) See above

Jarvis Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Pick 1.01 2019 (if I put rookie pick 1.05, This trade is in your advantage by $13 dollars.) I would strongly consider this.

Jarvis Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Antonio Brown + Pick 3.06 2019 (This trade is in your advantage by $17 dollars.) Again, I'd consider this (where does your 1st pick most likely land?)

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM, if I pick the 1.01 2019, i lean to pick Nkeal Harry. But if he lands in Ravens. My god, this will be terrible for him and for me.

I imagine that my first pick would land in 1.06 or 1.08. My feature RB until week9 is Cohen, unless Ballage or Samuels can take his place if I get lucky.

Personal thoughts:
    I think that Landry can make points like Diggs or Juju last year, being a WR2 in Browns with Odell's arrive. He struggled last year with the double coverage. If I pick Harry landing in Ravens, I believe that isn't make more than 150 FP in 2020. Is there another WR that can be a 1.01 if the land spot is better?

I don't have hope for Josh Adams as sleeper and I will drop him.

I'm very scared about Cohen loses value this year with the Bears bringing another RB working horse. I don't believe that he can make another 200 fantasy points this year. Mike Davis or another Draft RB probably will be involved in the passing game, taking space from Cohen.

Brown is 31 years old this year. Two more elite years for him in Oakland?
    Landry will not be a WR2 this year. And I really like Landry. Any legit great WR will get his no matter who the QB. The dust will settle after the draft. Cohen will get his. Mostly because any new back drafted will go through their own woes (mostly pass blocking). Tarik should be the lead until further notice. Brown has 2 good years left in him, and then you have a problem getting value for him. Acquiring him is something i'd try to avoid but he's still a significant upgrade to Landry.

In the end, I don't believe your team is in a position to win the ship this year. So load up on as many pick as you can. Build for a bright YOUNG future. Don't acquire aging talent.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    "Landry will not be a WR2 this year." What you mean with that? Whats your perspective for Landry in 2020 regarding fantasy points?

So, Landry is 26 and Brown is 31. Thinking about what you say that I don't have to acquire aging talent, should I assume that is better to stay with Landry than AB or not?

Thanks
    I feel you can still move Landry (I don't believe he will be as productive as he was in years past) Plenty of mouths in Cleveland now, Baker will be eyeing OBJ every chance he gets. Njoku might challenge Landry for looks in '19. Jarvis to me will be a solid WR3 this year and onwards.

To me, if I was you? I would be heavily targeting Tyreek Hill right now. His value is very low, but the WR is still young and produces top 10 numbers. Landry and a 1st might just land you Hill. Worth a shot.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Ramosiano said:

Proposals of trades:
    Cohen + Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Dalvin Cook (in the Trade Calc if I put rookie pick 1.07, "This trade is in your disadvantage by $-2 dollars.")
    *** I think Cohen scores close to the sane as Cook, you don’t need to include everything else.

Burton + Pick 1 2020 for Kittle (in the Trade Calc if I put rookie pick 1.07, "This trade is in your advantage by $15 dollars, but if the pick is 1.04, This trade is in your disadvantage by $-5 dollars.")
    *** I would do this to get Kittle. UNLESS you feel that your pick will be top 4 - the 2020 class is going to be awesome!

Davante Adams for Cook + 2rd 2020 (This trade is in your advantage by $4 dollars.)
    or
    Davante Adams for Cook + Sammy Watkins ("This trade is in your advantage by $11 dollars.")
    or
    Davante Adams for Cook + Vander Esch (don't have IDP in the Calc)
    *** Of these options, I would definitely do Adams for Cook & Watkins

Jarvis Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Pick 1.01 2019 (if I put rookie pick 1.05, This trade is in your advantage by $13 dollars.)
    *** This is really close, but I would probably do this if your league trades a lot. Reason is that if you don’t like landing spots of your top guys, you should still be able to trade this pick for a profit after the NFL draft.

Jarvis Landry + Pick 1 2020 for Antonio Brown + Pick 3.06 2019 (This trade is in your advantage by $17 dollars.)
    *** I would NOT make this trade. AB is an upgrade from Landry, but not enough to give up the 1st from an awesome 2020 class.

What should I do?

I'm not very good to evaluate picks...

Thanks guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My team:
    QB - Kirk Cousins
    RB - Tarik Cohen
    Flex Atack WR/RB - Jaylen Samuels
    WR - Davante Adams
    WR - Jarvis Landry
    TE - Trey Burton
    K - don't have
    S - Ha Ha Clinton Dix
    DE - Calais Campbell
    CB - don't have (new rule in the league, it will have a draft only for CB's, pick 1.13)
    LB - Jordan Hicks
    Flex Defense - don't have ( new rule, I will pick another LB in draft)

QB - Sam Darnold
    RB - Hunt
    RB - Josh Adams
    RB - Kalen Ballage
    WR - Devante Parker
    WR - Josh Gordon
    WR - Kenny Stills
    WR - Tim Patrick
    TE - Ian Thomas
    TE - Ricky Seals
    DE - Denico Autry

I will have to drop 4 players (Josh Adams, Seals, Autry and Patrick) before the new draft and I have pick 2.10, 3.15, 3.16, 4.5 and 4.10 in 2019 and pick 1st and 3rd in 2020.

WTCM said:

I feel you can still move Landry (I don't believe he will be as productive as he was in years past) Plenty of mouths in Cleveland now, Baker will be eyeing OBJ every chance he gets. Njoku might challenge Landry for looks in '19. Jarvis to me will be a solid WR3 this year and onwards.

To me, if I was you? I would be heavily targeting Tyreek Hill right now. His value is very low, but the WR is still young and produces top 10 numbers. Landry and a 1st might just land you Hill. Worth a shot.

Humm... I can try your suggestion, but knowing the owner I don't think that he will accept that trade. But I will try.

Any other sugestion?

Do you think that Josh Gordon still play in NFL again? Or it's better have another spot in my team?
    Ramosiano said:

WTCM said:

Humm... I can try your suggestion, but knowing the owner I don't think that he will accept that trade. But I will try.

Any other sugestion?

Do you think that Josh Gordon still play in NFL again? Or it's better have another spot in my team?
    Move on from Gordon. Parker as well. Try hard for Hill. You never know.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Hill's owner don't want to trade him. Not a chance he says kkkk...
    I'm starting to thinking Golladay or Corey Davis. The owner of these players is very flexible to trade. But I don't know if these two are a huge upgrade compared to Landry.