fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Cobb or J Landry

Randall Cobb now in Dallas in the slot or Landry in Cleveland with Odell....whose value went up the most?

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,434
    Both won’t see double coverage but Landry for me, Cobb needs to stay healthy for me to even consider him over Landry.
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,161
    Landry, and its not even close for me. Cobb is a WR3 on a good day, and if you couldn't excel with A-Rod, good luck with Dak Prescott viewing you as the 4th option in Dallas. Landry still has talent and now will not be burdened with the other teams top db.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,886
    Landry by a country Mile. He is a top 20 wr.

Cobb is almost waiver wire material
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,440
    Agree with the rest, Landry
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553
    Easily Landry for me and it's not close.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCM said:

Landry, and its not even close for me. Cobb is a WR3 on a good day, and if you couldn't excel with A-Rod, good luck with Dak Prescott viewing you as the 4th option in Dallas. Landry still has talent and now will not be burdened with the other teams top db.

This exactly - Landry by a landslide!

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,613
    More for Landry
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 141
    Getting late to the party. Agree with the others. Landry and not even close imo.