fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Ohhh my Todd

Hello guys !
I’m a gurley’s owner and don’t really know what to do with him and his « maybe » bad knee injury.
I have the possibility to sell him in a deal to acquire OBJ.
In PPR league, have gurley, zeke, bell at RB and Tyreek, keenan, Cooper at WR.
Would you try to make a deal for OBJ ???

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,731
    absinthe said:

Hello guys !
    I’m a gurley’s owner and don’t really know what to do with him and his « maybe » bad knee injury.
    I have the possibility to sell him in a deal to acquire OBJ.
    In PPR league, have gurley, zeke, bell at RB and Tyreek, keenan, Cooper at WR.
    Would you try to make a deal for OBJ ???

First, glad to have ya here. If you can still get Odell, jump on that
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • absintheabsinthe Posts: 119
    Thanks for your answer Smitty.
    But i have to confess that I take your advice with a grain of salt because I saw your vidéo of Todd :p
    I mean, maybe if I told you Gurley VS Devante Parker, you would have said the same thing !!!
    absinthe said:

Thanks for your answer Smitty.
    But i have to confess that I take your advice with a grain of salt because I saw your vidéo of Todd :p
    I mean, maybe if I told you Gurley VS Devante Parker, you would have said the same thing !!!

Ha. While funny @absinthe, in no way should you dumb Gurley for anything lower than his ADP, or near it. I take it this might be the first year with SleeperU? I say that because my biggest thing half the time is ADP, ADP, ADP, not Todd Gurely, Todd Gurely :) Never sell low. And, to be fair, my advice was to sell way, way, way before this arthritis news broke, so that is some expensive and valuable salt :)

But, no, Odell is a a steal, Parker, don't listen to anyone that doesn't see value in trading him before that value drops further. Get as much as you can.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I was never a fan of ODB’s, but I would still take him over Gurley. I see the move to CLE a big upgrade for him. (Geez, when was the last time somebody said that?!)

• IcemanIceman Posts: 4,375

I was never a fan of ODB’s, but I would still take him over Gurley. I see the move to CLE a big upgrade for him. (Geez, when was the last time somebody said that?!)

I know... right? Ain't that something!!! =) =)
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967
    No Todd Gurley
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

No Todd Gurley

Yep
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited March 15
    Thanks guys.
    The other guy want to keep a good WR, so he offers me : my Gurley+Keenan VS OBJ+Derrick Henry.
    Your advices ??? I think I give a little to much, Henry is far from being a sure top player so the down at RB is hard to me.
    That's tough. I like Odell over Gurley, and Allen is worth more than Henry market wise, but I actually like Henry near as much.

I'm almost ok with that, and you can easily argue Odell is the best player in the deal, especially if this is dynasty and not just a short term keeper league. I take Odell and Henry, but that's me.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,388
    i can't believe some tweet by some guy about gurley's knee has become fact. he doesn't know more than any of us. only the rams know and they're not saying anything.
    DAX said:

i can't believe some tweet by some guy about gurley's knee has become fact. he doesn't know more than any of us. only the rams know and they're not saying anything.

You're right Dax, there isn't anything proven, that's why I don't want to sell low but we speak OBJ on the other side.
    Ok so i have Tyreek, this deal is even more important for me now. (Nothing sure like gurley but it can be ugly).
    I counter his offer with : My gurley + keenan VS his OBJ + d.henry + 1.10.
    Your opinions on this one ?
    The deal is done :
    Gurley + keenan VS OBJ + henry + 1.10.
    Just after that i made another one :
    The 1.10 + sutton VS thielen + 3rd 2020.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,093
    Nice trades
  • I love those trades for you. Especially the Thielen one!

Thank you guys for the advices.
    Now i will try to up a little on y RB3 :)