fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Antonio Brown to the Bills

lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,878
Josh Allen finally has a weapon!

Comments

• TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 139
    WOW! I didn't think he would be traded to the Bills....
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,838
    Penthouse to the Outhouse.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,388
    I like Allen. Should be interesting. Let's see how Bills do in the draft. What if they take Jacobs or Metcalf? Hmmmmm. Nice.
    D3: QB—Allen, BIGBEN, Mariota, Rudolph; RB—COHEN, EE, Gore, HENRY, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Jonnu, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels, Snell; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Cobbs, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Thomas; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS, Jags.
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,878
    AB has already commented "Fake News". He doesn't seem happy lol
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 464
    Omg. I hope this is not true. Could there be a worse place for AB to go? Other than the CFL?
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,152
    lukeb5301 said:

Bwahaha
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,152
    I bet he friends big Ben on Facebook and tries to stay now... Bwahaha
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,731
    AB just hasn't checked his messages yet.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • MadnessMadness Posts: 5
    Adam Schefter tweet - Bills’ GM Brandon Beane: “We inquired about Antonio Brown on Tuesday, and kept talks open with the Steelers. We had positive discussions, but ultimately it didn’t make sense for either side. As great a player as Antonio Brown is, we have moved on and our focus is on free agency.”
  • BashmanBashman Posts: 261
    edited March 8
    No deal...Good Morning Football shared the following statement from NFL insider Ian Rapoport: "The #Bills neared a trade last night for WR Antonio Brown, who would not commit to showing up in Buffalo. The organization did speak with agent Drew Rosenhaus. This morning, Buffalo says they are out, amid uncertainty. Steelers are square one again."
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, AP, K. Johnson,Ware, Zenner WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook, Pettis TE:  Kelce, Howard, Brate PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Hunter, JPP LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez, Woodyard, J.Brown, E. Lee DB: Collins, Adams, R. Douglas, M. Thomas 
    Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Edmonds(RB)
    Funny to see Ian back track now saying Brown is nixing the deal. Schefty reporting the bills made a call but never made an offer as it was a bad fit .

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,414
    Foster would’ve benefited from this move easily
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967
    edited March 8

lukeb5301 said:

Bwahaha
    We got teams that can rout the Bills.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • I know they’re a proud organization that doesn’t like to yield to players, but the Steelers need to get a list of places from AB where he would go. Then only deal with them.

Lol 😂 drama ... new video is coming hang tight lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,093
    Maybe AB and Bell can start their own team...
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

I know they’re a proud organization that doesn’t like to yield to players, but the Steelers need to get a list of places from AB where he would go. Then only deal with them.

Lol most teams have said no thanks, unfortunately for AB he dug his own grave.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,459
    Yikes!!

MMQB's Albert Breer reports Antonio Brown wants to be the highest-paid receiver in the league.

Analysis: According to Breer, the deal with the Bills dissolved in part because of Brown's contract demands, and the same thing happened with another potential suitor earlier in the week. Brown recently said he is "going to play by [his] rules," and those rules seem to include a raise on the little over $12 million per year he is scheduled to make the next three seasons. Unless he is willing to walk back those contract demands, the Steelers will have a tough time moving him despite his immense talent.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • artinpartinp Posts: 71
    He’s going to the Raiders. I like that landing spot as an AB owner.
  • Didn’t he learn anything from the Dez situation? Old WRs don’t dictate terms!

• artinpartinp Posts: 71
    Dez couldn’t even be AB’s ball boy. AB is the best receiver since Jerry Rice.

Didn’t he learn anything from the Dez situation? Old WRs don’t dictate terms!

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,939
    Linked to the Eagles and Raiders... per Rotoworld
    artinp said:

Dez couldn’t even be AB’s ball boy. AB is the best receiver since Jerry Rice.

Didn’t he learn anything from the Dez situation? Old WRs don’t dictate terms!

He definitely is in for a rude awakening dictating terms, then again, all it takes is one team. But, I agree that he still is the best. Is he 2 years away from a drop off? Probably. Can he still be elite in 2019? Yes buddy!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,264
    Ha Raiders bit - one of the dumbest organizations going these days, them and the Redskins can't manage a team for S#!&.... He got his 50M and 30M gaurenteed on a new deal, the Raiders still have all 3 1sts from the Mack and Cooper trades - but man did they just salary cap squeeze their WR portion for the team's overall cap space by paying AB so much.

They shoulda kept Mack IMO. But that is a different mess from Oakland, LA, or where ever they play or are going to play soon
  • It would be hilarious if they won the SB the one year they don’t have a home city!

• buffaloblizzardbuffaloblizzard Posts: 1,177
    edited March 14

Better then Calvin johnson, or Harrison?

2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,375
    LOL...