fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Which side?

- or -

2020 1st (top 5)
2020 2nd (11-16)

Comments

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,448
    Close if you're rebuilding then it's the group if you're shooting for this year keep the 1.02
    It's a fair deal though either way imo
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • TBLTBL Posts: 751
    1.02 side
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,388
    Depends on needs. If you are stout, need a FEW guys, the 1.02. If you need a FEW guys, the 1.11/2020s
    D3: QB—Allen, BIGBEN, Mariota, Rudolph; RB—COHEN, EE, Gore, HENRY, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Jonnu, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels, Snell; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Cobbs, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Thomas; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS, Jags.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 139

Close if you're rebuilding then it's the group if you're shooting for this year keep the 1.02

Agree with this...
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,375

Agree with this...
    I agree as well....
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967

Bullseye
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Thanks guys - I finalized the trade this morning - I received the 1.02. I am at the tail end of a full rebuild from a trash heap that I took over and feel that I want to start competing.

Another factor that made this deal for me is that I have 6 1st and 2 2nd round picks in the next 2 years so I thought it wise to combine a few of the picks in order to have a better shot at landing a true stud.

Now I just have to wait for landing spots to solidify the top 3.

As usual, thanks for the responses.