fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

View Replay of the Live 24 Hour+ Stream!

Who is the 1.01? Barkley, Zeke, Kamara?

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,522
    Barkley is the safe choice. Pending no sophomore slump. Kamara has imo, and it seems @Smitty also, the highest ceiling. I would cement this comment more so if Ingram signs elsewhere also. Selecting in the top 3 will be a joy if you're looking for a RB to lead off.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,213
    safe choice Barkley, high end choice Kamara

1.3 is the best spot this year IMO in redraft for this very reason!!!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,300
    edited March 12
    Barkley. Well crap now it's between Barkley and Kamara with the Murray news.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,269
    I prefer Barkley but Elliott is very close for me.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,347
    Ingram > Murray so the Lat Murray signing is perfect and keeps Kamara at about 200 carries, 90-100 receptions and 1500 total yards and 14-15TDs
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    With this Murray signing, I can see Kamara being the next Leveon Bell. He'll get his increased workload and imo he's the next target of choice for Brees after MT13. So we maybe seeing 220-230 carries and near 90 catches.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,269
    Murray might have some increased value killing the clock late in games too. I can also see Murray stealing touches from Kamara in the red zone. I think it was a good landing spot for him. We'll see........
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,347
    WTCM said:

With this Murray signing, I can see Kamara being the next Leveon Bell. He'll get his increased workload and imo he's the next target of choice for Brees after MT13. So we maybe seeing 220-230 carries and near 90 catches.

Yeah, I love how some are calling the Murray signing bad for Kamara? lol He's a beast. Sucks the signing happens the day after my video goes up but whatevs
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,300
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

Yeah, I love how some are calling the Murray signing bad for Kamara? lol He's a beast. Sucks the signing happens the day after my video goes up but whatevs
    so this is your fault :)
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • fantasyislifefantasyislife Posts: 185
    Zeke, Kamara, Barkley. Wouldn’t be against taking McCaffrey over Barkley now, after the Beckham trade.

Zeke, Kamara, Barkley. Wouldn’t be against taking McCaffrey over Barkley now, after the Beckham trade.

No doubt CMC is in the conversation. But i don't think losing OBJ hurts the eliteness that is Barkley.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: