fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

🔊Welcome to SleeperU, everyone!🔊

1222324252628»

Comments

• Awesome - the more the merrier @imbigtut

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,459

Welcome @imbigtut! The guys on these forums are top notch.

'Cept me... but welcome lad. You have found a home
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 137
    Welcome @imbigtut! Good to have you on the boards!!!!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,433
    welcome aboard @imbigtut
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,954
    edited March 5
    imbigtut said:

Hey Everyone! I was told to come try this place out by someone on Reddit. Really looking forward to joining into the conversations.

Welcome to the site @imbigtut!!! We're big on Reddit, and also p**n*b
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited March 5
    WTCM said:

imbigtut said:

Hey Everyone! I was told to come try this place out by someone on Reddit. Really looking forward to joining into the conversations.

Welcome to the site @imbigtut!!! We're big on Reddit, and also p**n*b.
    Tsk tsk tsk...
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    edited March 5
    What?!?!? P**nh*b gets censored now? lol I guess i'll stick with posting bouncing boobies.

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • LMAO

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,715
    Sorry that was me I have some auto blocks on words
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited March 5
    It’s not @WTCM it’s google ads give me warnings.. of allow it it isn’t that reason, it’s so I don’t get my ads taken away, just carry on lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    That plugin wont even work and play nice, so Im now stuck without it ha. For some reason @WTCM the names of such sites trigger something with google ads, not sure why. Sorry to change that on ya, it's not that i cared personally.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I'm just teasing ya, its all good.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

I'm just teasing ya, its all good.

c'mon man :)
    Mod - Sleeper U
    💩
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I am here and ready to dominated my league mates with this advice from the community. Bring on 2019!
  • I am here and ready to dominated my league mates with this advice from the community. Bring on 2019!

AWESOME!!! Welcome @The420Madman and congrats on making the right decision! You will drfinitely own your league this year!!

Don’t forget to subscribe to his youtube show as well. @Smitty will post the link.

I am here and ready to dominated my league mates with this advice from the community. Bring on 2019!

Yeah buddy glad to have ya @The420Madman
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Welcome to the site @The420Madman you'll find everything you need fantasy related here. And i urge you to subscribe to the Youtube channel also.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,443
    Welcome @The420Madman!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,368
    Welcome aboard @The420Madman!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,408
    @The420Madman love the bold attitude it will fit very nicely here at SleeperU! Welcome to the family
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Welcome aboard @The420Madman
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 275
    edited May 9
    Watching NFL Network, the 1999 game with Favre vs. the niners. Ever notice how big those guys were back then? I mean, that GB RB, looked like the size of Walter Peyton, or for lack of a better term, Eric Dickerson. Guys name was Dorsey Levens. I think the pack needs a guy like that.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    When that LB hits ya, they gonna feel it.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    WOW... an @Scorp sighting!

Glad you're back lad!
    Iceman said:

Welcome aboard @The420Madman!

Ditto. You have found your new home.
    @Scorp hey pal!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited May 18
    Hi yall, guess you'll still find me stalking around to see people talking on the greatest FF Forum on the net.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    Scorp said:

Hi yall, guess you'll still find me stalking around to see people talking on the greatest FF Forum on the net.

Hey pal 🤛
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @Scorp !! What up man! Good seeing you
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: