fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Mock Draft - The 1.03

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063

Agree or disagree?

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,152
    i do worry about ingram continuing to steal touches, but it's hard to disagree here.
    D3: QB—Allen, Roethlisberger, Rudolph, TRUBISKY; RB—COHEN, Gore, HENRY, HOWARD, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Hurst, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 3,871
    I would take McCaffery over Kamara but either / or
    I think after another year, I will join you in some concern @wickerkat1212 but for this year I'm still all in.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Iceman said:

I would take McCaffery over Kamara but either / or

It's a toss up.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I find 1.03 and 1.04 as a toss up. Between Kamara and McCaffrey.

I find 1.03 and 1.04 as a toss up. Between Kamara and McCaffrey.

That top 4 is all close... Barkley, Zeke, Kamara and CMC!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,216

I find 1.03 and 1.04 as a toss up. Between Kamara and McCaffrey.

This is my thought as well
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Agree with the rest that Kamara and CMac are interchangeable. I would probably lean towards McCaffrey because of the Ingram timeshare in redraft. However in dynasty, I would take Kamara, hoping that Ingram gets traded away pretty quickly, making Kamara an option at 1.02.

Agree with the rest that Kamara and CMac are interchangeable. I would probably lean towards McCaffrey because of the Ingram timeshare in redraft. However in dynasty, I would take Kamara, hoping that Ingram gets traded away pretty quickly, making Kamara an option at 1.02.

I love pairing 2 of these top 4RBs together this year. I'll be doing a 'draft strategy' video soon on this..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,216
    Cool
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • boobam13boobam13 Posts: 1,981
    Kamara over CMC for me - ingram being a FA might give him a slight bump in touches next year