fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Divisional Round Playoffs Thread

SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,734
What game(s) are you most looking forward to?

Personally, I'm caught in the Nick Foles magic and hope they pull out another win against the Saints. No love for either team, I just love the thought of Foles coming back in and possibly repeating last years magic run.

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 3,804
    Looking forward to seeing if this is the year the chargers make it to the SB, all on the road through the playoffs.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,024
    edited January 12
    I think the
    Pats Chiefs Saints and Cowboys
    Will win this weekend
    I Just want to see KC in the SB
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,684
    Rooting for Rivers to win a ring!!
    CoolHand said:

That would very cool, he is probably the one QB that truly deserves a ring with they he had played over his career!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,734
    Iceman said:

Looking forward to seeing if this is the year the chargers make it to the SB, all on the road through the playoffs.

CoolHand said:

This would be awesome too! I hate to say someone "deserves" a ring but he's a close as it gets for me. I would LOVE to watch filthy Phil walk away with some hardware!
  • I want Andy Reid to win a ring as head coach. He has lost a son. Has had to deal with his other two in Jail. No Parent should ever have to bury a child. If not Andy Reid then I want Phillip Rivers to win a ring.

Today's game I turn on the TV and see it snowing in KC.....Love me some weather games!
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.

I want Andy Reid to win a ring as head coach. He has lost a son. Has had to deal with his other two in Jail. No Parent should ever have to bury a child. If not Andy Reid then I want Phillip Rivers to win a ring.

Today's game I turn on the TV and see it snowing in KC.....Love me some weather games!

This too! I prefer Rivers gets his first, but I would be pumped to see Andy have some gear too.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 516
    edited January 12
    SMFFCN said:

What game(s) are you most looking forward to?

Personally, I'm caught in the Nick Foles magic and hope they pull out another win against the Saints. No love for either team, I just love the thought of Foles coming back in and possibly repeating last years magic run.

As Falcons fan you know I don't want Saints in SB... Eagles have the rudiest fans in football. But I do like the Nick Foles story and I'd like to see a victory against the Saints to add to the Quarterback drama in Philly
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • You can’t go wrong with Rivers or Reid. But honestly, anyone but the Pats.

• I expected Chiefs to win this game but if you told me Colts would have 0 first downs with 1:40 left in 2nd quarter I would have said you were crazy.
  • Chiefs looked great vs Colts. You give Andy Reid two weeks to game plan he is hard to beat.
  • Rams keep taking Gurley out each time in the red zone... odd
  • That penalty against Dallas with Dak in the grasp was not the right call
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,699
    C.J. Anderson showing out.
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 7,281
    edited January 13
    It’s hard to imagine a Super Bowl without the Chiefs and Rams in it. They both looked amazing!

• It’s hard to imagine a Super Bowl without the Chiefs and Rams in it. They both looked amazing!

Agree
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,034
    Go Saints and Go Chargers!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,109
    Chiefs for sure, and then it could be NO or LA, both look good. Either way, it'll be a great game.
    D3: QB—Allen, Roethlisberger, Rudolph, TRUBISKY; RB—COHEN, Gore, HENRY, HOWARD, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Hurst, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • Can't believe I'm cheering for the Eagles tomorrow. I think I'm just going to word it that I'm rooting for Nick Foles
  • Looks like Chiefs vs Patriots next week

Looks like Chiefs vs Patriots next week

You think?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 861
    Hope it snows
    edited January 13
    Chargers might as well pull just their pants 👖 down because this is already embarrassing
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    I'm bummed out, I was really hoping this would be a close game with the Chargers pulling out the win. Doesn't look like that's going to be the case at all. I'm personally sick and tired of watching the Patriots and Alabama play in title games every year..... I usually don't even watch them. That said, kudos to the coaches and programs that get them there every year.
    SMFFCN said:

I'm bummed out, I was really hoping this would be a close game with the Chargers pulling out the win. Doesn't look like that's going to be the case at all. I'm personally sick and tired of watching the Patriots and Alabama play in title games every year..... I usually don't even watch them. That said, kudos to the coaches and programs that get them there every year.

The nfl will not want the patriots in the SB their ratings will tank
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Hope it snows

Yes please
    Are teams allowed to throw the towel lol
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Well, this is boring. I'm going to take my son to the park and hope the Eagles/Saints game is actually worth watching.
    SMFFCN said:

Well, this is boring. I'm going to take my son to the park and hope the Eagles/Saints game is actually worth watching.

Great idea !
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA