fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Foles or Wentz

I'm watching NFL Game Day Prime and Deion Sanders brings up something that got me thinking. He wants this to play out with Philadelphia bc he feels Eagles have a tremendous problem and if he was owner and it was his money then he is riding with Foles.

I think I would go with Foles also. Offense runs better with Foles. Players definitly believe in him. Carson Wentz has been injured a lot first couple years. This fracture in his back apperently isn't the first time as he had one in college. It's just unsettling.

I don't like Philadelphia Eagles and I don't want them in the Superbowl but..... if It happens. I'm really going to enjoy the talks about what Eagles do at QB.

Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 3,986
    I added Foles in my dynasty league as my QB3 right before our league championship in week 16. Hoping for another SB run from him to make things interesting.
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 575
    Only teams that can use a QB is like Miami and NYG. That’s about it.

What about JAC, WAS, OAK, DEN, CIN?
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 516
    edited January 9
    Xtreme said:

I agree that's7 teams... 8 if you want to count TB. Although Oak, Cin, TB all probably keep what they have.... that's still 5 teams that need a QB ASAP.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,684

Xtreme said:

I agree that's7 teams... 8 if you want to count TB. Although Oak, Cin, TB all probably keep what they have.... that's still 5 teams that need a QB ASAP.
    Denver would be a decent landing spot BUT is Keenum’s contract hefty?
    I think Foles will be in JAX next year
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 575
    That’s a lot of dead money if some of those teams just change their QB. I agree Jax can be added to the list. Other teams can’t change their QBs so easily.
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,266
    New England might be in need of a QB.
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,684
    wh0urdady said:

New England might be in need of a QB.

Ha! Only way I see Brady retiring is if somehow they win it all this year. Otherwise, his arrogance will get the best of him and he’ll return and prob get hurt which will piss off his wife!