fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

View Replay of the Live 24 Hour+ Stream!

I finally cut the cable

swampiesswampies Posts: 3,101
After our promotion ended with optimum I found out we’d be paying $218 a month. Ah no thank you!!!
So I just got Hulu and connected with Alexa so I now have voice control. Everyone is happy now!! Wish I did it sooner
(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
SleeperU Forum Moderator
USA

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,699
    swampies said:

After our promotion ended with optimum I found out we’d be paying $218 a month. Ah no thank you!!!
    So I just got Hulu and connected with Alexa so I now have voice control. Everyone is happy now!! Wish I did it sooner

Holy smokes! I just went back to Xfinity (Comcast) after having DirectTV Now (streaming tv). Got a deal of $119 for triple play ( up to 400MB download speed, also includes Netflix, Showtime, and Starz) locked in for 2 years.... after that, I’ll play the game again.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,101
    Yeah it’s seem they’ll rape anyone who doesn’t know any better. At least my Cosby juice finally wore off, lol!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,791
    I'm tempted to switch over... in fact went so far as to call and make the move but DirecTV offered me an upper level package (not the best but reasonably close) for $55/month with no contract. Couldn't turn it down and I'll stick with it for the time being.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,340
    You tube TV is the only way to go. Best TV service on the planet.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,356
    edited December 2018
    Smitty said:

I read into that.. it says there’s ads on live broadcasts. What’s that like? Imagine a commercial on the TD throw from Eli to Plaxico?
  • G_Men said:

Smitty said:

I read into that.. it says there’s ads on live broadcasts. What’s that like? Imagine a commercial on the TD throw from Eli to Plaxico?
    It could be a don't let this happen to you personal service announcement with footage of Plaxico shooting himself in the leg.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,823
    Smitty said:

@smitty the fact they are an online tv provider and aren't available in all areas(like mine) is a huge problem.
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 544
    ^ + not available in Canada
    Cousins, Bradford
    JHoward, DCook, DMartin, Rawls, JCharles
    AJGreen, DHop, KBenjamin, CColeman
    TKelce
    Sucks bc it’s the best. Soon I bet..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

It's interesting how everyone has differing opinions. YouTube was my least favorite out of the group of SlingTV, DirecTV NOW, and YouTube when messing around with their trial periods.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 6,699
    Youtube TV doesnt have one of the networks that my wife and daughter watch (TLC) so that wasn’t even an option.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,101
    SMFFCN said:

Smitty said:

It's interesting how everyone has differing opinions. YouTube was my least favorite out of the group of SlingTV, DirecTV NOW, and YouTube when messing around with their trial periods.
    I’m trying SlingTV right now, it’s nice that it has a guide and the NFL Network
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    I think I enjoyed SlingTV the most. NFL Network is nice and you can add Redzone during the season for $5-10 bucks.... I think the Redzone plus up came with a few other sports channels as well (NHL Network and a couple others).
  • I have had Sling TV for about 4 months now. I was online browsing and noticed another stream named Beast and Vader. Has anyone heard of those? Anyhow, I just registered for a 2 day trial for Beast and I think I’ll end my Sling subscription. Beast has all the channels that Sling does and plenty more. HBO, Showtime and even Red Zone, all for $130 a year. A fraction of what Sling charges. I’ll keep you all posted after a few days of running it. So far i am liking it. I like the fact that you can browse your “favorite” channels as a guide view. I don’t think you can with Sling?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:
    Here you go boss, http://www.vaderstreamtv.net. I’m still on my 2 day period, so far so golden.
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,823
    Beast and vader are along the "not so legal" side of things I believe.

• raregigga26raregigga26 Posts: 121
    I got fire stick its all i need