fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Smitty are you going to update the Rankings, Draftboard, etc during the 24 hr show?

Just wondering if you are going to update everything during the show? Lots of us are drafting this weekend!

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 9,000
    Things should be up to date going into the show, my man! So all is good. But, Yes, if an injury happened or something, I will for sure be on it.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @catfan38 So yes... again. But, also Catfan, you can ask me a question live, too. And, you can bet I'll be more on top of the news than ever with all the little live reporters out there that will be yelling at me.

Don't miss the event, my man. I made sure to get that ADP article up too. And, working on one more so the content is fresh.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262
    Welcome to the site @catfan38 ! Well he has 24 hours so im sure he can find a minute to update it lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Welcome to the site @catfan38 ! Well he has 24 hours so im sure he can find a minute to update it lol

@catfan38 it's a fair question, don't think it's a bad question. But as an example, if Zeke signed, you can bet on my LIVE you will see my draft an article on that and post it, and move rankings around. That's all part of my process and I'm live doing it.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,103
    Welcome @catfan38 !!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,755
    Welcome aboard @catfan38
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • catfan38catfan38 Posts: 10
    Glad to be here all! See ya during the 24hr show!
    catfan38 said:

Glad to be here all! See ya during the 24hr show!

Yeah, buddy!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @catfan38 Andy Holloway from the FantasyFootballers joins me at 530pm, so stay close!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,247
    @catfan38 welcome
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Well gotta remove luck
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com