fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Which RB Tandem Do You Prefer?

DAXDAX Posts: 1,516
mixon and damien williams

or

chubb and gurley?

Comments

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 485
    mixon and damien williams
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • TBLTBL Posts: 803
    Mixon side.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,281
    Mixon side for me too but don’t love it either
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 125
    Assuming PPR, Chubb & Gurley by a lot
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,616
    edited August 14
    If you think Chubb will be the guy for the future I say Chubb/Gurley

Neither Gurley or Williams look like long term players, with Gurley obviously having huge, huge upside if he can maintain knee issue. And I like Chubb over Mixon
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,516
    Nobody has to sell Chubb or Gurley to me.

I want to offer the other two for them but I didn't know if my bias was clouding my judgement. I thought both sides have equal value. I just prefer Chubb and Gurley. Chubb especially.

My only fear is that Williams manages to stay healthy all season and absolutely tears the league apart in that explosive offense. I know Gurley will not be the workhorse he once was but he will still be productive.

I'm torn.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,626
    Mixon side, not close.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 485
    Hyde was the running back for CLE last year. They replaced him with Chubb. Now Duke is traded. Hunt will be back after susp. CLE treats their rb's like shhh and would not be surprised if Chubb was replaced.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,669
    Mixon/Williams
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 471
    I prefer Chubb and Gurley. I love Mixon, but his O-line is hot garbage and the Bengals are going to be a bad offense. Chubb looks like the future and present in Cleveland. Williams and Gurley are a push given their unknowns.
  • Win now - Chubb & Gurley
    Rebuild - Mixon & Williams

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,516
    Well he rejected the trade offer. So he likes Chubb and Gurley better.
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 125
    edited August 15
    So do I. It would have been a nice haul for you if you could have pulled it off
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 280

Win now - Chubb & Gurley
    Rebuild - Mixon & Williams

this