fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Who do I draft???

I have the 8th overall pick in my big money league. No idea who to take. It a 12 man PPR, point scoring is tradition PPR on ESPN. No scoring changes. Need some help
Email: @ kruker51@comcast.net
Instagram: j.murray51

Please message back here or email/DM

Comments

• It’s: 1QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 FLEX 1D 1K 7Bench
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,972
    I'll assume redraft league... U pray David Johnson falls to u.... But more than likely your have to make the choice between:

Connor... Whom id pass
    Julio...adams...Thomas... Coin flip
    L. Bell....for one year at pick 8 I could see it
  • I'll assume redraft league... U pray David Johnson falls to u.... But more than likely your have to make the choice between:

Connor... Whom id pass

FFH has you covered. I agree with hit thoughts.

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,755

I'll assume redraft league... U pray David Johnson falls to u.... But more than likely your have to make the choice between:

Connor... Whom id pass

This with a lean towards Thomas for me. Good luck
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • I was thinking going Thomas or Adams but at the same time want a RB that I can rely on
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262
    One of the 3 WRs mentioned
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,226
    Best to go top wr unless a DJ falls 2 u.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,345
    jmurray51 said:

I was thinking going Thomas or Adams but at the same time want a RB that I can rely on

every rb after the top 3 (can't count on Zeke or Gordon at the moment) comes with unacceptable risk at the 1.08. Adams is the clear cut WR1 on a pass happy team with a top 3 QB. Can't go wrong with him. Thomas is the same. Clear cut WR1 on a team which features the pass first with an excellent QB.

Bell is coming off a season long holdout with a brand new team, with a brand new offense, with a sophomore QB. Could he hit? Sure. Is there risk associated with the pick? Absolutely.

David Johnson would be your best bet should he drop.

My thoughts, for what they are worth.

• Thanks @TheDude will most likely take one of them guy. Can’t thank y’all enough
  • Unless a RB falls to you, of the WR's listed above, I'm grabbing Adams at #8.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 190
    I just took Michael Thomas at 1.10. A top tier WR will be available at 1.08. Grab you're favorite from the group, then RB with your 2nd round pick. I've done WR-WR this year in a different league and didn't like how my team turned out. Had to reach for RBs at a couple of spots. Not good.
  • @bruceflash I’m going WR in the first then hoping I can get a RB in the 2nd