fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

Who wants to join a new league? let's get another Sleeper U league on the books!

124»

Comments

• sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 807

Stoked. This is a lot of fun guys, come on in, the water is fine.

I’m excited too @wickerkat1212 There’s gotta be some guys itching to get a real draft under their belts...
    this will be a solid active league
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,988
    It's an insane draft and lots of trading too.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, JSamuels, Pollard, Mostert
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler, Amendola
    TE—Witten, Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, JJackson, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Gesicki,
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,600
    12-man Leauge - trading is be allowed, draft pick trading as well will be allowed
    Starters: 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2TE, FLX, K, D, PPR

Prefer MFL and League Safe, online draft (12 hour timer, timer off from midnight to 8am EST)

$31 including the MFL fee is about right, $6 for website, $25 league fee - 50% Champion, 30% 2nd place, 20% 3rd place

Dynasty owners list so far: (8/12)
    Hawk12
    Dude
    George
    Odellbeckhansr
    Triplethreat
    JKnighton_9
    AZDoug
    Kcuf

Redraft Owner list so far: (10/12)
    wickerkat1212
    Odellbeckhamsr
    Dude
    sludgejuice
    rabidbucfan
    Hawk12 (I guess I'll do either if this is the way other owners want)
    George
    AZdoug
    KCuf
    Don (only if slow timer redraft)

Updated owners for each format
    Co-Commish Hawk12 and TheDude

Back to looking for owners - and dynasty or redraft is back on the table till we fill a league. Thank to the owners that PMed me you emails, I'll hold them and set up MFL once we fill either format (again)
    I have dropped several more league this year and want to re-vsist this thread and get a dynasty league going. I'll run it per previous comments, and have decided I'll only run it IF its full dynasty

here is the general format

12-man Leauge - trading is be allowed, draft pick trading as well will be allowed

Starters: 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2TE, FLX, K, D, PPR (very deep starters 14 spots)

25 man rosters, 3 taxi squad spots (rookies only), 2 IR spots (max 30 all year long)

Prefer MFL and League Safe, online draft (12 hour timer, timer off from midnight to 8am EST)

Cheap entery fees - $31 including the MFL fee is about right, $6 for website, $25 league fee - 50% Champion, 30% 2nd place, 20% 3rd place

Any of you guys still interested?
    Dynasty owners list so far from last off season:
    Hawk12
    @Dude
    @George
    @Odellbeckhansr
    @Triplethreat
    @JKnighton_9
    @AZDoug
    @Kcuf

Happy New Year everyone, lets start off the year with a new league
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 508
    Hawk12 said:

I have dropped several more league this year and want to re-vsist this thread and get a dynasty league going. I'll run it per previous comments, and have decided I'll only run it IF its full dynasty

here is the general format

25 man rosters, 3 taxi squad spots (rookies only), 2 IR spots (max 30 all year long)

Cheap entery fees - $31 including the MFL fee is about right, $6 for website, $25 league fee - 50% Champion, 30% 2nd place, 20% 3rd place

Dynasty owners list so far from last off season:
    Hawk12
    @Dude
    @George
    @Odellbeckhansr
    @Triplethreat
    @JKnighton_9
    @AZDoug
    @Kcuf

Happy New Year everyone, lets start off the year with a new league

Yes i am still very interested...
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,167
    I am.
    edited January 1
    I'm still in for sure. But I do really encourage this to be REDRAFT as there is so much turmoil. If you screw the draft (which is so important) your team will really suck for a long time. That's why it's so much fun to draft every year. BUT, I guess I'm in for either/both? Especially at $31.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 999
    I’m been looking for a start up dynasty league
    Count me tickled
  • georgegeorge Posts: 508
    Keep me up to date. It'll be my first cookie league.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,177
    Sure, why not. It's gonna be interesting w/the deep starting roster and the (in this format) short bench. Will there be a separate rookie draft? Drafting for rookie picks?

TheDude said:

Sure, why not. It's gonna be interesting w/the deep starting roster and the (in this format) short bench. Will there be a separate rookie draft? Drafting for rookie picks?

was thinking start up with all current players and rookie picks (not rookie players) all rolled into one initial draft. Then have the rookie only draft using the picks (for owners that got them)

MFL and League Safe, online draft (12 hour timer, timer off from midnight to 8am EST)

Hawk12 - commish and confirmed in
    @wickerkat1212 - confirmed in recently
    @Demigodrva - confirmed in recently
    @Odellbeckhansr - confirmed in recently
    @Dude - confirmed in recently

@George - you confirmed?

@Triplethreat
    @JKnighton_9
    @AZDoug
    @Kcuf

@Don ???
    @CoolHand - you up for a deep deep starter league?
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 508
    I replied earlier that I am interested so count me in.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,880
    Thanks for thinking of me @Hawk12 but I’m going to pass this time. Have my 3 and the ‘crazy’ one Smitty just put together is enough for me right now.
    Can you explain to me how the taxi squad works? Never done that before. I assume it means you can put rookies there, for 1-2 years, and ONLY rookies there, places to stash guys that aren't on the roster, but once you move them to the active roster they can't go back? Is that the gist of it? Like a practice squad for an NFL team?
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens, Jags

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitz
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • Can you explain to me how the taxi squad works? Never done that before. I assume it means you can put rookies there, for 1-2 years, and ONLY rookies there, places to stash guys that aren't on the roster, but once you move them to the active roster they can't go back? Is that the gist of it? Like a practice squad for an NFL team?

Good question. In my 1 league that has taxi squads you are able to move players back and forth.

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,167
    Let’s get it filled up.
    I like the big starting lineups- any chance we expand rosters to 28? Just a suggestion. I’m good either way.
  • georgegeorge Posts: 508
    I'm confirmed
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,177
    I think part of the fun of the short bench is there would always be players available. imho.

• DonDon Posts: 5,381
    edited January 11
    I’m interested. I’m gonna be slow on the timer. As long as y’all are cool with that
  • DonDon Posts: 5,381
    doesnt seem to have much momentum
    let's keep at it, anyone can ask people not on this forum to join too

taxi squad is a sub roster for each team - so to speak. Rookie only, one year stash place to hold draft picks. no back and forth, once the taxi spot is used, its burned. If you bring up that player, you can't drop another rookie down, unless you are trading another team and that deal would include one of their taxi players - then you you'd need to decide to keep that player on taxi or bring him up when the trade goes through

next question was roster size, I'd like to keep it small compared to the depth of the starters, that way there is always players available and rosters can be changed via FA, not just trades and draft. Hard to stay on top when injuries happen and rosters are small, it should allow for more overall league roster moves and parity a little bit