fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

What RB NOT in anyone's top 10 could be a top 4RB in 2019?

Comments

• G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,987
    G_Men said:

I think there’s a path for Marlon Mack as a dark horse candidate behind that oline.

Mack put up 1,000 yards and 10 TDs in 12 games last year. Not impossible to envision an “AP” -like season with massive yardage and TDs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-z-colts-marlon-mack-is-a-darkhorse-candidate-to-finish-top-five-in-rushing-yards-in-2019

Just needs some catches!
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Hawk12 said:

I think that is an accurate representation of what to expect - my belief is that Jordan Howard will catch more passes than ever in his career so far, and he's got potential to double his previous yearly high...

So 60 is on target for his ceiling IMO. New system, new coach, new QB, and he's putting in the work per word on the street.

I'm liking how this sounds. Howard is moving up slightly but might be moving up more when camp rolls around.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,463
    G_Men said:

G_Men said:

I think there’s a path for Marlon Mack as a dark horse candidate behind that oline.

Mack put up 1,000 yards and 10 TDs in 12 games last year. Not impossible to envision an “AP” -like season with massive yardage and TDs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-z-colts-marlon-mack-is-a-darkhorse-candidate-to-finish-top-five-in-rushing-yards-in-2019

Just needs some catches!
    https://sleeperu.com/forums/discussion/9467/indianapolis-colts#latest

if he moves up a few spots poof top ten :) don't think he'll make top four but hey who knows
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 422

I heard a comparison of the situation of sanders with that of chubb last year ... I found it very interesting but I don't believe that this will happen in 2019
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,577
    Ramosiano said:

I heard a comparison of the situation of sanders with that of chubb last year ... I found it very interesting but I don't believe that this will happen in 2019

Believe Sanders is way behind in camp and has no clue how to block apparently.... He's not going to see the field for a while. By year end maybe. The Eagles have a history of bringing out a new player after the bye week, just to add a wrinkle into the opposing teams D coordinator efforts to stop them, its and Old Andy Reid trick that Doug Peterson brought back with him
  • haimez40haimez40 Posts: 230
    Darwin Thompson
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,219
    haimez40 said:

Darwin Thompson

WOW is this really an @haimez40 siting?

Long time no see lad. Good to have you back!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Hey good to see you @haimez40
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,703
    Don't believe everything you read on the rotoworlds. You'd e surprised how quickly they flip the script on players.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    G_Men said:

MVP said:

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Devonte Freeman?

He was mentioned

I didn't see that sorry.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    I really like Philip Lindsay's prospects. He proved me wrong last year. Luv the kids highlights. I believe the broncos are specifically schemin plays for him to explode in 2019!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • haimez40haimez40 Posts: 230
    haimez40 said:

Darwin Thompson

This is happening!
  • BDOBDO Posts: 131
    Another Vote For Hendy Here

Not sure if I’m drinking the KoolAid, or if I’m just that convinced that Gurley has nothing left
    BDO said:

Another Vote For Hendy Here

Not sure if I’m drinking the KoolAid, or if I’m just that convinced that Gurley has nothing left

I called for his retirement a few times already
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,410
    Ogunbowale
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • DemigodrvaDemigodrva Posts: 988
    Ekeler... Gordon going the bell route

Ekeler... Gordon going the bell route

This one is really interesting.....
    edited August 22
    Ekeler never posted top 10 numbers when Gordon was out with injury though
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • bruceflashbruceflash Posts: 190
    Fournette. Think he bounces back this year. Better and hopefully healthier OL, better QB, no serious back-up or 3rd down back to take carries from him. Remember he was ranked as a Top 10 RB at this time last year. People assume he has stone hands because he doesn't catch many passes. But Yeldon is gone and Fournette's catch rate last year was over 80% (75% his rookie year and had a respectable target share at LSU). Not to over analyze coach speak, but the OC said he wants to get him more involved in the passing game as well. Easy to sour on him after getting burned in 2019. But instead of never again, I view this as a buy low opportunity. I'll take the risk on health and bet on the upside. Other considerations already mentioned would be Johnson, Mack, and Jones.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,671
    I'm in on fournette... Have zero shares... Things seems to be lining up for a big year
    As an LSU fan, I’d love to believe it. But he was oft injured back in college as well.
    @BDO Sure. Pretty much any guy we're nominating is going to have some warts/barriers hence why they're outside of the Top 10 in 2019. But if and yes a big if, Fournette plays a 16 game season, is a Top 4 season in his range of outcomes in your opinion?

I'm in on fournette... Have zero shares... Things seems to be lining up for a big year

for Ryquell Armstead :)
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Rock Armstead is just the flashy new toy who's having his own training camp health issues. If I was going to handcuff Fournette in 2019, it would be Alfred Blue.

Rock Armstead is just the flashy new toy who's having his own training camp health issues. If I was going to handcuff Fournette in 2019, it would be Alfred Blue.

cool. A. Blue has already shown he isn't a starting caliber RB so Armstead can still be handcuffed
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,671
    I think armstead is the cuff.... A startable guy if fournette goes down that's for sure.... I like what I see from him
    The coaches and the team feel differently. Blue is currently 2nd on the depth chart. But hey, Blue has an ankle injury so maybe Armstead can take over the #2 role this week.
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,463
    Maybe you could handcuff them all together.

Maybe you could handcuff them all together.

For the win 😀
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,054
    edited August 22
    I really like Chris Carson this year. Penny seems to be sliding and they plan to get Carson more involved in the passing game this year. Health is his biggest obstacle.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator