fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

I would draft Darrell Henderson over ___________ in DYNASTY?

SmittySmitty Posts: 8,464
Whatcha got?
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 148
    Anyone not named N’Keal Harry or David Montgomery.
    Or is this a startup question
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,030
    edited July 6
    Sorry... too much hatred for P.Emos Kroenke... probably won't draft him even if he falls to me.

But, if he was on any other team he might be my 1.01
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,093
    As a Gurley owner in a couple of leagues, he'd damn near be my 1.01 but would probably take Harry over him. Outside of the leagues I own Gurley he's my 1.03-1.05
  • Rmadrid86 said:

This is pretty much my thinking as well.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    Rmadrid86 said:

Basically. Mind you Singletary is climbing up there.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Rmadrid86 said:

So we would draft Henderson over Jacobs, because of the possibility of Henderson getting the job that Jacobs already has???
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,520

WTCM said:

Rmadrid86 said:

So we would draft Henderson over Jacobs, because of the possibility of Henderson getting the job that Jacobs already has???
    Yeah I'm a bit surprised by the hype here myself..... All sounds well, he's explosive & he's still at best a RBBC with GURLEY when his knee is OK....
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,030
    So the question is... berween Jacobs and Henderson, who is the BPA.

Plenty of site members believe that talent is more important than situation. I am inclined to believe that Jacobs is a plodder in comparison to Henderson and one of the NFL grading knocks on Jacobs is his level of explosiveness. Jacobs' NFL grade is 6.22. Henderson"s is 5.75.

I have no problem with the selection of either of them, but at present I lean toward Henderson even though I likely will never draft him.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,641
    If u scour around the internet this site prolly has henderson ranked higher than any other. Im buying him for all the reasons we have posted about in numerous threads...having said that.... I would have a really tough time taking him over jacobs and Monty.... Pick 3...which I have is about as high as I can see as logical....so to answer your question.... Id take henderson over miles sanders... Even Harry... Rookie wrs are hard to hit on...

WTCM said:

Rmadrid86 said:

Don't get me wrong I could make a split second change if it was my turn to draft. But I haven't been wowed by Jacobs. I have been by Hendy who I think replaces a soon to be retired Gurley. Singletary is a great fit in Buffalo in dynasty leagues. For me its Montgomery, Harry, Hendy, and coin toss between Jacobs, Singletary and Sanders following. I probably am forgetting a rook now. But that's my top 5, nothing in stone.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,057
    Jacobs for me. Situation is great & he has the skill set. Watch his college season last year & you know he dominates on the field.

How can he wow you in the off-season OTA’s where they can’t hit? I’ve only heard positives from him anyway in OTA’s mini camp.

WTCM said:

Rmadrid86 said:

Just because a guy was drafted in the 1st round means only one thing that the team invested enough draft capital to make sure he gets his shot, he still has to perform though. I’m Sorry but sitting behind D. Harris and running over 2nd and 3rd stringers in the 2nd half after the game is already outta hand is not a guy I’m wasting my top pick on. Hendy has 1 legit player in front of him and that guy is not Malcom Brown. Gurley has 1200 touches in 4 years on a failing knee that can’t get better. And Henderson can be a guy that once he hits the field he’ll have that Kamara type situation where the team can not afford to keep him off the field. The most Explosive runner at the college level by a Ton! I can easily see the guy that takes Jacobs holding his hands on his head watching ANOTHER 3-out all season long. Jacobs is the safe pick here due to the guaranteed volume (on his bad team). I just haven’t seen enough from him. I wonder if it’s hard to go from 120 carries at the college level to 240+ at the pro level against NFL Backers and Lineman. In my eyes He’s gonna find out
    Gurley has yet to even practice. He'll probably not play in preseason. So You want a recovering RB to be at 100% on game day without any practice? Not happening, i'm expecting to get a notification on my cell showing the sudden announcement of Gurley's retirement come end of August. If not, the Rams are not making this man's health a priority. Is there a known cure for Arthritis? Is running into massive DLs any good for a healing knee? Uh nope. Brown might be the early down back with Hendy playing the 3rd down role. Wouldn't shock me
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 386
    edited July 9
    1.3 in a 3rd down role player, like a Cohen or James White? Noth worth for me if Brown will have the majority of carries...

Hendy with his size and skill can be a workhorse? If the answer is yes, you can grab him in the 1.3 pick...
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    Montgomery
    Harry
    Jacobs
    Sanders
    Henderson
    Singletary
    MVP said:

Montgomery
    Harry
    Jacobs
    Sanders
    Henderson
    Singletary

so 1.1 is what you are saying?
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    Hawk12 said:

MVP said:

Montgomery
    Harry
    Jacobs
    Sanders
    Henderson
    Singletary

That is the order in which I would be currently ranking the rookies. As you can see Henderson is 5th on the list. Not sure why you're referring to the 1.1
    MVP said:

Hawk12 said:

MVP said:

Montgomery
    Harry
    Jacobs
    Sanders
    Henderson
    Singletary

That is the order in which I would be currently ranking the rookies. As you can see Henderson is 5th on the list. Not sure why you're referring to the 1.1
    cause I can;t read so well before 3 cups of coffee these days.... My bad

I read the post as "I would draft Darrell Henderson over ___________ in DYNASTY?" Didn't see Hnedy in the list as I thought you were drafting him over all those guys.....