fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

DeVante Adams for Mixon + ?

DAXDAX Posts: 1,633
edited July 5 in Dynasty Only
12 team ppr. Idp. Start 2rbs, 2wrs, 2flex.

Adams is on the block.

Was thinking of offering Joe Mixon plus who?

Golladay feels like I'm giving too much.

He's pretty down on troops so I'm thinking of packaging Callaway, mvs and trequan Smith with mixon for Adams plus John Johnson. I'm stacked at wr (Evans, diggs, kupp, golladay, Godwin) so losing these guys doesn't hurt.

Too much?

My rbs are Gurley, mixon, Chubb, hunt, ballage, foreman. Should be ok at rb. Or will I?

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    No, not to much imo.... try without MVS or Calloway first. Good luck!
  • Towman27Towman27 Posts: 247
    Could you do it without giving up Mixon? Depending on Gurley's health, you may end up short. What about Golladay & Godwin for Adams?
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,633
    I don't have concerns about Gurley. The rams will limit his touches. He was injured all season last year and carried the load until his knee couldn't take it anymore. Won't happen again.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    DAX said:

I don't have concerns about Gurley. The rams will limit his touches. He was injured all season last year and carried the load until his knee couldn't take it anymore. Won't happen again.

Seem unlikely Gurleys knee will not give him issues, EVENTUALLY it will.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,186
    edited July 5
    Mixon and MVS seems like a decent offer. Or Gurley and Golladay.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 750
    WTCM said:

Mixon and MVS seems like a decent offer. Or Gurley and Golladay.

These are two perfect ideas/offers @WTCM 👍🏼
  • ReisssoxReisssox Posts: 765
    Mixon and Kupp
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,520
    why not offer him Gurley and keep Mixon? I mean, Devante is a great WR in a really good situation and Gurley is a ticking knee away from ending his career...

you start 2 RB and 2 WR with 2 FLX, so any depth at either Rb or WR is awesome, and you have that at WR, so make it your go to in a PPR league
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,633
    he didn't even respond to my offer so i cancelled it. man is he gonna regret it in a couple of years.