fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Win a FREE lifetime fantasy football membership!!!

Ends FRI
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,165
    Why not one of us get naked with a SleeperU sign? Just a suggestion.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,922
    Lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I won a season subscription with my sign in front of the Eiffel Tower a few years back, but people had too much fun with photoshop on my sign. 😂

• I’m leaving for Europe again tomorrow (for 2 months). I’ll see what I can do!

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,602
    WTCM said:

You volunteering Crapman???
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,078

WTCM said:

I might just have to leave the site if this happens... 🤮

Hahaha!!! Now if it’s the neighbor he used to talk about , then......

I’m leaving for Europe again tomorrow (for 2 months). I’ll see what I can do!

Yell it at the airport lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

I won a season subscription with my sign in front of the Eiffel Tower a few years back, but people had too much fun with photoshop on my sign. 😂

Happy 8000!!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

I won a season subscription with my sign in front of the Eiffel Tower a few years back, but people had too much fun with photoshop on my sign. 😂

Happy 8000!!!!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley

Smitty said:

Happy 8000!!!!
    Whoopsie... that is CoolHand at 7050

Happy 7999 Guiness!
    OH, HAHA
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Why aren't any of you submitting your 4-5 sec video clip of doing something awesome to tell random people about @ TheFantasyFootballShow on IG? Guys, you will never see the people again if you go into a crowded room and yell @ The Fantasy Football Show... or order at a drive through saying @ the Fantasy Football Show
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,172
    Some schools have high school graduation this week...great opportunity to yell it out with a crowd present...calling all graduation crashers!
    CoolHand said:

WTCM said:

I might just have to leave the site if this happens... 🤮

Hahaha!!! Now if it’s the neighbor he used to talk about , then......
    Yeah im nothing to look at naked. Trust me. On a sexier note.. Big congrats to @GuinnessIsGoodForYou for hitting the big 8k! Well done buddy!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • LOL, thanks @Smitty and @WTCM - I didn’t even realize it!

I extended this contest to Sunday night. Again, a Video clip, 3-10 sec is fine, is more likely to win than an image. And something real. I will post photoshoped stuff, so it's all good and fun, but I'm looking for something embarrassing (be safe and responsible, though), but walking into a crowded restaurant and yelling both Instagram handles (@ theFantasyFootballShow and @ fantasy football throne ) is gonna go over well in the contest.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,275
    WTCM said:

I tried this...had the best image if me naked on sugar beach...u should see the tourists faces...it was classic....unfortunately our site keeps giving me a "file to big" error and it won't upload...Sorry guys

WTCM said:

I tried this...had the best image if me naked on sugar beach...u should see the tourists faces...it was classic....unfortunately our site keeps giving me a "file to big" error and it won't upload...Sorry guys
    Try zipping it 🤪
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

Try zipping it 🤪
    It was a bad attempt at caveman "I have a large weiner" humor godfather.... I'm sorry.... Your innocent response was perfect though......ha ha
    No i knew you were joking
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

No i knew you were joking

Ha ha... I thought your response was way to clever.... Well played godfather
    FYI, guys, I have three amazing entires so far for the lifetime membership.. but you can still win it. A video clip of something works best, a photo could be a winner, but video is more powerful and proves it's legit vs photoshoping something.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCM said:

HILARIOUS!!!
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

Try zipping it 🤪
    EVEN BETTER!!! Lol

I should have done something at the Carrie Underwood concert.... would have totally embarrassed my daughter!! Hahaha!!
    CoolHand said:

I should have done something at the Carrie Underwood concert.... would have totally embarrassed my daughter!! Hahaha!!

Lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    CoolHand said:

I should have done something at the Carrie Underwood concert....

I read that wrong. I was hoping for a video.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    CoolHand said:

Uhhhhhh... embarrassing your bride is one thing, BUT, do it to baby-girl is WAY OUT OF LINE! You exercised sound judgement!

CoolHand said:

Uhhhhhh... embarrassing your bride is one thing, BUT, do it to baby-girl is WAY OUT OF LINE! You exercised sound judgement!
    Remember... when you get OLD, baby-girl is the one who will be feeding you and wiping your ass!

CoolHand said:

Remember... when you get OLD, baby-girl is the one who will be feeding you and wiping your ass!
    Not from what she has told me recently.... I was informed that I’ll be placed in an old age home! 😕
  • Chuckey’s already there. He can show you the ropes and point out the nurses that do the colon check with an extra twist.