fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Rookie poll

kstewart21kstewart21 Posts: 95
May be looking to dealing Michel. Too many questions with his knee, the way the Pats use backs, Pats drafting Harris. My only keeper backs are Michel, Fournette, and Lindsey. I have pick 1.08.

Found a owner interested in Michel. He has the 1.05 and 1.07. He said he would do 1.07 for Michel.

So 1.07 for Michel?
Shoot for 1.05?
Hold?

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,480
    1.05 imo
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
    With everything gone on with Michel and his surroundings the past few months, I'd be thrilled with getting the 1.07. Definitely don't hold.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,233
    Try for 1.05 take 1.07
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,116

Try for 1.05 take 1.07

This

• Try for 1.05 take 1.07

Yep

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,821
    If you're trading for 1.07 the top RBs will be gone, but you could probably get Henderson/Singletary there. At 1.05 MAYBE one of Jacobs, Monty, or Sanders falls, but probably not.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    Michel might be a RB3 or RB4 at best the way its going...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,752
    edited June 11

Try for 1.05 take 1.07

Agree with this as well, in this draft there is value later, depending on the size of the league, well into the 2nd round IMO. If you don't like what will be there @ 1.07 would a 2020 1st be top 5 from him? 2nd 2019, 1st 2020 maybe?
  • kstewart21kstewart21 Posts: 95
    Iceman said:

Try for 1.05 take 1.07

Agree with this as well, in this draft there is value later, depending on the size of the league, well into the 2nd round IMO. If you don't like what will be there @ 1.07 would a 2020 1st be top 5 from him? 2nd 2019, 1st 2020 maybe?
    This is probably the best for me. Henderson would be a steal at 1.07
    WTCM said:

Michel might be a RB3 or RB4 at best the way its going...

Yeah he looked really good last year running the ball. I acquired him at 1.06 last year in the draft. But so much is against him now.

I forgot to mention that this guy with the picks is a HUGE patriots guy.
    Works in your favor.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,752
    If you draft is in August, very much a coin flip that he will be there, many sites are talking down Gurley and Henderson's MFL, ADP is already at 1.09 but there will be a good option there non the less....
    Iceman said:

If you draft is in August, very much a coin flip that he will be there, many sites are talking down Gurley and Henderson's MFL, ADP is already at 1.09 but there will be a good option there non the less....

Our draft is mid August. I was talking to my brother about that. Henderson is sky rocketing. Which is unfortunate because I liked him as a steal before the Gurley news.
  • XXXQB12XXXQB12 Posts: 232

Try for 1.05 take 1.07

The way I would go about it.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,594
    Tough guy to trade....id hate to sell him this low right now... Two months ago would have been a nice cash in.. At this point he sure seems like a guy u have to hold